Help!

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
kimswe

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:40 pm

So, the sound quality on the YT videos of the metro series is like strange. I think it has to do with 5+1 sound.. As C turns his character, the discussions fade avway, yet C himself does not seem botherd.

I donno, i tweeted about it, and i cant seem to connect with C on discord. All i get is some ad about downloading the discord app, and then i cant find him? Strange.

I just want the sound to be good for Exodus. Someone who knows how to get the message across please do me the favor of relaying.

Im not lazy or stupid. My first computer was a C64.. i probably know assembly better than you. It just that im like tha grandpa in Simpsons. Where is the IRC channel? I expected Gopher access..

Well, GG i suppose.
BarryCarlyon

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:14 pm

kimswe wrote:
So, the sound quality on the YT videos of the metro series is like strange. I think it has to do with 5+1 sound.. As C turns his character, the discussions fade avway, yet C himself does not seem botherd.
You sure this is not a problem with your side? As this is the only report?
kimswe wrote:
I donno, i tweeted about it, and i cant seem to connect with C on discord. All i get is some ad about downloading the discord app, and then i cant find him? Strange.
The discord link below the stream links to the discord download page, the discord command in chat and linking your Twitch to discord will provide routes to reach the Cohhilition Discord server, but this does not guarantee that cohh will see your Discord PM.
kimswe wrote:
I just want the sound to be good for Exodus. Someone who knows how to get the message across please do me the favor of relaying.

Im not lazy or stupid. My first computer was a C64.. i probably know assembly better than you. It just that im like tha grandpa in Simpsons. Where is the IRC channel? I expected Gopher access..

Well, GG i suppose.
Um ok. Thanks for the insult. Mine was a Dragon 32, not sure what your point is here. We don't run an IRC channel and we don't run a Gopher server.

The best way to get a hold of people is not trying directly to talk to cohh, but to post on the forums or reach a mod via Chat. I'll refer this to our YouTube Moderator for investigation.
BarryCarlyon

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:18 pm

Our YouTube Moderator reports:
they sound fine to me
Would seem like an issue your side.