My Goodbyes

Feel free to post about anything here.
orhusby

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:29 pm

From the very first time I discovered Cohh on Twitch I knew that this was a community and a streamer I loved.

July 28th 2014 was the day Cohh and his family became a part of my daily life. I remember Torque. I remember Cohh dancing to all the new subscribers. I remember him playing DayZ. I subscribed to his channel less than 30 minutes after the very first time I saw him. I have spent more time with Cohh and Laina than anyone in my own family. Cohh and the Cohhilition became my family. My friends.

I was here when Roen and Kai were born. I was here when Torque and Khan passed away. I was here when Terra made an appearance, and I was here when Gary, Ciri, and Letho were tiny kittens.

For the most part, It has been a blast.

When I went through my own personal crisis in February of 2015 I had to stay away from the Internet for a few weeks. But Cohh and the channel was here when I returned.

When Cohh in 2016 were looking for new mods I had fooled myself into thinking I was "Mod Material" so I submitted an application to be one of the new mods.. When it was announced that I was one of the people chosen It was one of the proudest days of my life.
Now it is my duty to announce that my final day as a channel moderator for Cohh will be Wednesday the 31st of July.
On a personal note, it has been a lot of ups and downs. For any members of the Cohhilition who feels that I've been treating them unfairly - I apologize.

I would like to thank Cohh for trusting me to be a moderator in his channel. I would also like to thank him for all the wonderful memories I will be taking with me when I leave. Many of them will be with me forever.

I would like to thank the rest of the moderator team. I may not always have been the best team player, but I have always been proud of every one of you, and proud to have been part of the team.

What happens after July 31st? Who knows. I won't be around much in the channel. I might leave for good. I have not decided yet.

To every single person in the Cohhiliton: I hope the very best for you all, and all the happiness in the world from now and in all eternity.

Thank you very much.

---

Ole Roar "Orhusby" Husby
Aghamyr

Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:48 pm

Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best for whatever you plan to do with your free time now :D

Would love to see you stick around on the channel, at least come by to say hello from time to time ! :cohhGV: :cohhL:
BrosFistingBros

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:07 pm

:cohhFeels: But why must you go? You can't leave us.
Simon_Verhoeven

Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 pm

It was a treat having you around, the best of wishes for your future endeavors.
Eschaap

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:03 am

Sad to see you go. :cohhFeels:
Thank you for being in chat, for the fun we had, for watching over chat and being as helpful as you can be. :cohhGG:

I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors, remember you will always have a home with us to come back to at the Cohhilition! :cohhCheer: :cohhBoop:
littledarksun

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:17 am

Thank you so much.
I haven't been here long and I loved talking to you and seeing how you help in the channel and everyone.
I wish you all the best for your life and would of course love to see you again in chat.
We will miss you very much.
All the best :cohhML: :cohhL: :cohhML:
ActualNomad

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:25 am

Sad to see you go :cohhFeels:

Wish you the best on your future endeavors, thanks for everything you did for Cohh's community, i hope you'll come back sometimes to tell us how you're doing :cohhML: :cohhML: :cohhGV: :cohhGV:
ReggaeSan

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:47 am

Sad to see you go :cohh7:

Thank you for making the channel a better place and being an awesome mod, I hope we'll still see you around from time to time. :cohhL: :cohhGV:
Doctor_Yiggles

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Going to miss you bud. You were a huge help and a great mod on the channel. We all have our time and when we want to move into other things in life and wish you the best on whatever goals or adventures you seek in your future. Hope the best to you and Good Vibes to you. :cohhGV:
RedDragonRob

Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Best Wishes Wherever you may go and with Whatever you may do next! I'm sure many will echo the same sentiments I've seen as well already but Cohhilition will always be a home to come back to! :cohhL: