2000 days streaming tshirt

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
gusken

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey guys,

Just want to start with saying that I love the channel with all from Cohh to the mods. Keep up the great work!

So down to the issue, earlier this year I bought 2 of the 2000 days streaming t-shirt from Deisgn By Humans for me and my close friend. It took quite some time before I received them maybe partly due to me living in Europe.
However, after trying the t-shirts on I realized they were the wrong size. Now given that US sizes often is a bit bigger than EU sizes and I'm usually a EU medium, the large I received works more like a tent than an actual shirt.

So I contacted DBH and after a while it became clear that the only option is to have them print new shirts in-house which according to them will be of less quality than the original. As you might understand I'm not very keen on this solution. Therefore I am writing here out of hope that maybe you had some other company also print the shirt or if there is some other solution to this issue.

I'll provide screens of the conversation with DBH in a PM if needed.

Best regards,
Gusken
BarryCarlyon

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:31 pm

This shirt was done via DBH for a limited run campaign.

So there's not much we can do but to send you back to DBH as it was DBH print.

I've consulted with DBH, the reprints are done using a different method which is why there would be a quality difference (it would be different mainly because it just wasn't done in the original run, so even if you took the design elsewhere same problem, if you stand next to someone wearing the DBH original print it'll look different to yours).

If you can provide your Order Number, we can have a look further. But depends what returns have occurred.
gusken

Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Thank you for the quick response. I was hesitant since DBH told me that "The screen printing will be a lot more saturated. The DTG ink soaks into the fabric so the image will be less vibrant than the screen printed item.". Which didn't sound all that great to me but maybe I'm overreacting. However I sent you the order number through pm.

Best regards
gusken

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:46 am

Did you guys have an update on this issue?

Best regards
BarryCarlyon

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:40 am

Your information was passed to DBH, DBH should of got in touch with you.

There is not much we can do other than relay to DBH which is what we have done
gusken

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:37 am

Ok thanks