Fallout Franchise play-through cont. - Fallout New Vegas

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
evilbunny

Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Thank you all for your submissions! Cohh completed his play-through of Fallout 3 and will begin Fallout New Vegas using the following selected archetype from: http://www.cohh.tv/FalloutNV

Thanks to dagingergamer! (page 3 of the New Vegas posts)

Name: Lisa
Sex: Female

S-3
P-10
E-4
C-1
I-10
A-4
L-8

Traits: Wild Wild Wasteland ( this is just a given when ever anybody plays Fallout New Vegas ) and Early Bird perks : (advised but not mandatory )- Black Widow Lv2, Educated Lv4, Bloody Mess Lv6 (really fun with the 3D fallout games), terrifying presence Lv8, plasma spaz Lv10, Pyromaniac Lv12, Chemist Lv14, Computer Whiz Lv18 and the rest is up to you

skill preference:Energy Weapons,Medicine,repair,science(these should be focused upon but don't only level these up)

Bio: they always say the quiet ones are the one you have to watch and with Lisa that's never been truer than ever.Lisa didn't have the best life growing up coming from a family of farmers back west in the NCR.Her family wanted her to do as they did,tend the land for the greater good of the NCR, but she wasn't interested in raising Brahmin and the likes.She spent much of her youth running off the farm to look for books that told her of the old world before the war, one day she found a bombed out Barracks with books that told her of the science and engineering of the old world weaponry and from that day on she was hooked on science.Because of her interest in science her family and the locals always looked down on her for being different and thought she was going out of her way to not help the NCR, years of belittlement caused her to resent farmers and use her intellect to use people into getting her own way. At the age of 16 she left the family farmstead and headed east for a new life in New Vegas, short on caps she took a job as a courier.Being all alone and felling the world is against her she developed alcoholism in an attempt to wash away the pain.she is also a paranoid about radiation poisoning after meeting some ghouls as a child.After being shot by Benny she snapped and now has gotten sick of being stepped on and is going to become top dog in New Vegas.the wasteland will forever change when she's done with her one woman crusade to get to the top.....

Play style: never help farmers or farm communities (unless you super have to,I don't remember all the main story quests). do all you can to screw people over to make yourself in a better position or just because you want to take some of your pain out on other people.Being an alcoholic means she must drink any alcohol freely available to her and steals if she hasn't had at least 3 alcoholic drinks that day.Because she is paranoid about the radiation she must take any rad away and rad x as soon as found. As for weaponry use laser and plasma weapons when possible but guns are allowed, melee however shouldn't be used at all, and if you ever get the chance to blow some innocents up it should be taken.Due to Lisa's upbringing and her recent psychopathic tendencies she has much more affinity with Caesar's Legion than NCR, but this doesn't mean she out right hates or loves either(that's up to you).just never forget her end goal to seize power any way she can no matter who must die in her way.

Mods being used:
Currently installed are all the mods up to (but not including) "Camera, Map & Pipboy Overhaul" on the following link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... ideModal=1
I also did not install the two LoD mods (Texture over Time & Improved LOD Noise Texture) as the differences were minimal. I'm planning to continue with that Mod guide when I have some time, adding in all the mods that do not affect gameplay.

Additional Mods Added:
MTUI - http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34902/?
Enhanced Blood - http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34917/?

I have not yet added any Lighting mods (still deciding if we want to do ENB)

Another excellent source of modding is in this thread here, by community member FrostByteLS: http://cohhilition.com/threads/fallout- ... ist.11561/

Thank you ALL for your Submissions and Cohh can't wait to take all of you along for the ride of Fallout 4 on November 10th!

ticktock1231

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:50 am

This will be a very interesting game play. I have never played New Vegas as a girl, a psychopath, or in the Legion. Very nice work dagingergamer. Good Show!
hobbo71

Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:37 am

Wow! That should be an awesome gameplay.
Great work.
camondk

Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:18 am

Loving them stats already :) *Love the green ones*
S-3
P-10
E-4
C-1
I-10
A-4
L-8
wafflemaster250

Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:16 am

The radiations idea is going to mess with Cohh so much since he will try and avoid rad away and rad x just to save it for a later use.Also I may actually try this play style out it seems very different than my usual play style.
1nkaos

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:08 am

this'll be some tough stuff! Looking forward to it though!
tloa

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:23 am

So Lisa will be tearing people apart? if only people would say:"you're tearing me apart Lisa!"
Adad300

Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Mods?
pclaw8

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:49 am

Will you be putting a list of mods that you (may) use?
Doctor_Yiggles

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 am

After watching the first day yesterday of this archetype I am really excited for this playthrough even more so than I was when he started it yesterday morning! Its definitely going to be a tough and interesting playthrough.

But the encounters he has and the conversations which are completely different than Cohh's and even my style of play of being a bit more on the edge and less friendly is gonna be both fun and hilarious!

And I can't wait til he gets his new follower/companion friend. Not gonna spoil for those who didn't see yesterday, but she will make quite a fun playthrough with how she converses! :p
FifthGear

Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:25 am

full list of mods installed?
wafflemaster250

Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:25 am

EvilBunny isnt there an independent ending which would be more fit for this build?
MavenOfMisfortune

Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:38 am

[QUOTE="wafflemaster250, post: 27971, member: 49273"]EvilBunny isnt there an independent ending which would be more fit for this build?[/QUOTE]
Yes, but Cohh said which ending he chooses will be decided by a live vote. So it's up to the chat either way.
wafflemaster250

Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:11 am

[QUOTE="MavenOfMisfortune, post: 27972, member: 55411"]Yes, but Cohh said which ending he chooses will be decided by a live vote. So it's up to the chat either way.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks I didn't make the stream for all the rules about it
armyjock

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:05 pm

Awesome playthrough cheers to all and good vibes