Looking for other PUBG players

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
LaCzarLannister

Tue May 16, 2017 10:05 am

Looking for other people to play PUBG with. I am 26 and Typically play around 5-10 EST, not 5 hours straight but that is after work. I can honestly say I am very new and very bad at it. So if you don't mind playing with someone who is not exactly good hit me up.

Steam: LaCzar
I use discord with the same name as above.
Slagman52

Wed May 31, 2017 11:39 pm

[QUOTE="xDFNx, post: 44189, member: 57339"]Looking for other people to play PUBG with. I am 26 and Typically play around 5-10 EST, not 5 hours straight but that is after work. I can honestly say I am very new and very bad at it. So if you don't mind playing with someone who is not exactly good hit me up.

Steam: LaCzar

Hey LaCzar,
I'm usually on between 830-midnight... have to get the kids down for the night first. My Steam name is Slagman, but since there are a bunch of Slagmans, my avatar is the 50th anniversary Greatful Dead Steal Your Face. I'll send you a friend request tonight.

Slagman[/QUOTE]
Eraste

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Same, looking for some others to squad with - they're super fun. Add me on steam - Era - same avatar as this on the forums. NA player.
SmakMickeY

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:34 am

I'm on steam as well! I'm normally on about 7:30pm (EST). Normally try to hop on with a few people to play. We typically try not to take any game we play seriously and have a great time.

Steam : Smakmickey ( it's the yelling Piccolo avatar ) We are all almost 30 or in our 30's and like to have a good time. There are about 4-5 of us.
Bleep Blop Bloop