the story of the GREAT COHH

Feel free to post about anything here.
dardolmer

Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:18 am

Dardolmer
one day cohh ill be sitting with my grandkids and they will ask me PAPA do you know the great COHH. iam i will say yes kids i knew COHH, he was a small and happy streamer back then. only a few hundred viewers most of the time. but one day COHH and the small band of COHHILITION started to grow, some say it was because of the games he played, some said it was the music, but the few of us who followed from the start KNEW COHH was a special streamer, someone who freely passed game info to all. As COHH and the COHHILITON grew through the times giveaways where done, passed out from friendly members of the cohhiliton to the newer ppl of the stream, and TOKENS kids were not just to be used to buy food. back then the cohh tokens were used as a symbol of fun and the abilty to use commands during the chats.. but that was back before the great game company wars when they tried to take over how they we giveing to the ppl and streamed to all.. we all stood up against the companys lead by cohh, even with NDA after NDA cohh held his ground with the support of the COHHILITION, till the day the folded and resumed selling games to ppl at a lower price and allowing them to stream the games like they should be streamed... the COHHILITION grew even more then then one day with the 1,000's and 1,000's of ppl COHH become the ruler od all streamers.... you ask me if i knew COHH, indeed i did know COHH in a way WE AL KNEW COHH....( slowly the screen pans away form me and my grandkids sittin an a game room till a flag torn and fadded can be seen... the flag of the COHH CARNAGE red and silver hanging on the wall)... DATE 2055
Dardolmer
one day cohh ill be sitting with my grandkids and they will ask me PAPA do you know the great COHH. iam i will say yes kids i knew COHH, he was a small and happy streamer back then. only a few hundred viewers most of the time. but one day COHH and the small band of COHHILITION started to grow, some say it was because of the games he played, some said it was the music, but the few of us who followed from the start KNEW COHH was a special streamer, someone who freely passed game info to all. As COHH and the COHHILITON grew through the times giveaways where done, passed out from friendly members of the cohhiliton to the newer ppl of the stream, and TOKENS kids were not just to be used to buy food. back then the cohh tokens were used as a symbol of fun and the abilty to use commands during the chats.. but that was back before the great game company wars when they tried to take over how they we giveing to the ppl and streamed to all.. we all stood up against the companys lead by cohh, even with NDA after NDA cohh held his ground with the support of the COHHILITION, till the day the folded and resumed selling games to ppl at a lower price and allowing them to stream the games like they should be streamed... the COHHILITION grew even more then then one day with the 1,000's and 1,000's of ppl COHH become the ruler od all streamers.... you ask me if i knew COHH, indeed i did know COHH in a way WE AL KNEW COHH....( slowly the screen pans away form me and my grandkids sittin an a game room till a flag torn and fadded can be seen... the flag of the COHH CARNAGE red and silver hanging on the wall)... DATE 2055
Dardolmer