Animes that you have watched and cohh should watch

Feel free to post about anything here.
Shun2

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 pm

i recommend guilty crown its my all time favorite
Corealinas

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Sword Art Online. If you have ever played any MMORPGs you will love or hate this series. [media=youtube]lxx1BltaavU[/media]
ferral72

Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:56 am

Corealinas wrote:Sword Art Online. If you have ever played any MMORPGs you will love or hate this series. [media=youtube]lxx1BltaavU[/media]
Definitely recommend Sword Art Online - another good one tho a little old is one called Fushigi Yuugi - has a really good storyline to it
Jfrosty_22

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:26 pm

Case Closed - Mystery/comedy show for those who enjoy Sherlock Holmes or anything like it.
Desert Punk - Pretty much just for the comedy in the show because I really couldn't tell you what the storyline actually is.
Trigun - Action/comedy set in a Wild West-style planet.
Ghost Hunt - Thriller that actually was able to build suspense with the stories, even if the basis of the story was totally bogus.
Fullmetal Alchemist(not Brotherhood) - The story is one of the more well-written stories I've seen in my limited time watching anime and the main reason I chose this one over Brotherhood is that Brotherhood just follows the manga.
Black Butler - Kind of a weird show set in 19th century England but it ended up being a pretty good show overall.
Fairy Tail - Geared more towards kids, this show tends to focus big on friendship and stuff like that. However, I found it to be pretty hilarious.
Soul Eater - Another show with a rather odd premise, but with enough action to be able to overlook the oddities.
InuYasha - Overall awesome show in my opinion.
Darker Than Black - Was mentioned earlier and I have to second this recommendation as it is possibly the best anime I've ever seen. Just make sure you watch the OVAs after season one because they bridge the story from season one to season two.
Dragon Ball - You can't have an anime list without the various Dragon Ball series, though DBZ was the best one (and also the first anime I ever watched).

I know many of these are pretty common anime so there is a good chance all have already been at least tried out but these are the best ones that I have seen.
Evomies

Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Mirai Nikki and also Another. I think someone else had also recommended these. Watch em cohh! ;)

[media=youtube]CfgkKmsFeAA[/media]

E: Also because these are kinda dark if you'd like to see some short happy/funny animes here is a couple you might enjoy: Yuru Yuri and GJ-bu
Cruisette

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:49 pm

FLCL (Fooly Cooly) - There is no description for it. It's insanity and super short (Six Episodes long).
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - If you believe in the me that believes in you, you will watch this. ♥
Mesima

Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Blue Exorcist
Valvrave The Liberator
Sunday Without God
Kill La Kill (ESPECIALLY if you loved Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Gankutuou
Black Butler
Shivor

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Hmm i'll try to recommend some stuff that has a bit more substance maybe some of the newer stuff since it's hard to go through all these new ones and find a good one.
Ok first I'll start with something that many people shouldn't watch if they have a weak stomach or are underaged.
Berzerk ( either the new movies or the old series , the movies have some scenes missing but they also have some things added , this anime is batshit crazy).
Neon Genesis Evangelion Pretty good i haven't watched the remake but i loved the old ones again i feel obliged to give the same warning as with Berzerk, care.

These 2 are the ones i really recommend for Cohh to watch for the ones that have seen them you know what they have in common.

Mardock Scramble Series of anime movies, sci-fi setting, pretty good.
Death Note One of my all time favorites.
Stein's Gate Need I say anything?
Baccano!
Log Horizon
Kind of the same setting as sword art online and .hack but from the few episodes that came out i have a feeling i'm gonna end up liking this a lot more

Now for some less serious ones.

Hunter x Hunter
Magi
Kingdom 2
If you can get past some of the animation it's pretty fun, try to bear through the first 2-3 episodes.
Ohh and i allmost forgot Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Code Geass
Ohh yeah and the most gorgeous anime ever made Fate/Zero, this anime screams quality with every scene.
reccanips

Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Log Horizon, Kill La Kill, Jormungand, and Strike the Blood. Strike the Blood is still pretty new, but it really has an interesting setting...if you like vampires and such.
Domin0e_

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 am

To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun both need to be added to this immense list of good Anime. Still waiting for Index Season 3 to finally progress in terms of story D:
Then, there's To-Love-Ru (pronounced Trouble, more or less) - which I like, despite the Harem setting.
And for the feels we have Toradora and Clannad, with the latter overflowing with feels in the second season. Dat Ending *sob*
"Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion."
odnetnin

Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Code Geass: Some people i know have said it started slow, but it kept me guessing to the very end and i am pretty sure it has one of the most amazing endings ever!

Eden of the east: Amazing, That is all.

There are plenty others but those are probably my top. I did love Elfen lied as well that is another good recommendation.
Mesima

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:36 pm

[media=youtube]zwENz04T7h4[/media]

Arpeggio of Blue Steel is AMAZING! I'm sad how short it was though, praying for a season 2!
edi4ever

Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:28 pm

I think this thread needs some feels :D

So i recommend this ones:

Clannad: after story.
Angel beats.
Anohana
legacysparta

Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Shiki is a good horror Anime.

Wolfsrain is a really good anime so is Vampire night and Sword Art Online.
Beserker is a good anime but prefer watching the manga.
To love Ru is a really funny anime so is school rumble.

For girls: Fruit basket, kimi ni tudoke and more which I forgot xDD
hatsumikaito

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Fate Zero
Gundam Unicorn it's a movie
mr_att1tude

Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Shingeki no kyojin (Attack on titan) : Best anime ever i have seen tbh, not better then one piece because it is my favourite anime but its on #2. The actions,titans raiding,violence and characters role playing is so epic.

One piece: One of my fav animes till now, both manga and anime rox with characters and all those arcs(Saga) are so epic.

Both those animes i mentioned above are must watch animes :D
EvilKnightFox

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Since no one recommend it yet. Watch Gin no Saji, it's a damn good anime to relax. From Fullmetal Alchemist Author Hiromu Arakawa and Sword Art Online Director Tomohiko Ito. It's all about learning about yourself and enjoying the things of life.
Here is the trailer : [media=youtube]lqbo21SmNd0[/media]
leorion0

Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 pm

<negativity removed by Ashardis, pls keep topic positive>

ONE PIECEEE.

There are som great suggestions, though. Beelzebub, Gintama, Gurren Lagann, Bacanno.
themrbacon1

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Cohh, watch Elfen Lied for real, its not that long and you can watch it in one good run. Its full of gore and dark humor, and looks good enough to enjoy :)
I come into the stream and.....
RegulusImpact

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:22 pm

TeamFourStar DragonBallZ Abridged Parody its Phenomenally funny. Currently 39 minutes about 10-15 episodes each.

[media=youtube]2nYozPLpJRE[/media]