The power of your symbol.

monstein

Thu May 15, 2014 12:25 pm

All of us in alpha now got the item to make our personal symbol to throw on stuff.

We have seen some really funny one out there and some cool ones.

What I would like to talk about is why this is a big deal, at least to me it is.

Yes I use spaces a lot to avoid a wall of text if I do not feel the sentences should be part of the same paragraph.

When on the high seas your sails will be the first thing anyone will see of yours. You can run your guild one, we got a cool one FYI, or you can run a personal one. If you run a guild one it is easy for friends and foe to spot that you are a member of that guild and if you are on KOS they might go out of there way to attack you. Running a personal one you can avoid that but you also do not get the protection of alliances, how do they know not to attack you if they can not tell who you are part of.

Running with a personal one also will let you but a reputation for you and your crew.

Personally I am working on a personal one that uses our guild one in it. Two birds one stone.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
eplay_live

Thu May 15, 2014 1:03 pm

That sounds like a good idea. I was thinking of making a personal one too.
The only thing I didn't understand was this:
Running with a personal one also will let you but a reputation for you and your crew.
*build a rep?

Info on how to do it:
[media=youtube]T8adFhMEOz8[/media]
monstein

Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Not a in game reputation, When someone sees your symbol they know who it is and what is about to happen.

I also meant to post this for the fun of it.

[media=youtube]DXOSi39QS58[/media]
monstein

Thu May 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Just watched that recording from that stream. They covered what I was talking about. Good find my friend.