Housing

Arrani1

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Is there a guild area for setting up housing?
3th3r10n

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:20 am

I want to expand a bit on that question... since a lot of you guys have founder packs, can you say where there is still space available for farms/houses and do you think there will be available for those of us starting on the 16th?
I personally did not found the founder packs worth it only for the 4 days head start, so I was planning to start on the 16th and buy a separate patron status, but now I see on some forums that the farming/housing spots are gone already - is this true, so I might have made a huge mistake in not buying it... I really hope not, because otherwise most of the incentive for paying for patron status is gone even before the game officially launches.
Please give us poor launch players some inside info on where to rush for a house/farm spot (Salphira east, of course) :)
darkrat61

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 pm

As far as housing goes, almost all non-pvp areas are full. You may be able to get lucky as someone is moving or a placeholder gets taken down but its very scarce.
suri_wow

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:58 am

Give it a few days and some of the land will be available. There were a lot of users that grabbed land put something down and then did nothing with it just to grab the land. Trion is going to delete any house or farm that has not had building activity in a 3 day span. They wont delete finished houses or farms from what I can tell, but they will delete the farms and houses that were never finished being built.

Just be on the look out.
suri_wow

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 pm

This is very true. People will get to 50 or just get bored because it's not like some other MMO they love, and land will be up for grabs again.
JaegerzMeister

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:17 pm

I hope there will be land for once I can actually play.
Dracontius

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:47 am

I hope to put my house on a high mountaintop or something. Would be cool to have to get there via ship/airship(if possible) or small dock with long ladder to climb up. Just to have that view. :)