Questions about the guild

Nothson

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:35 pm

New member, started watching Cohh back while he was in the Intel thing. and only a member of this site more recently.

I'm curious about a few things such as what the estimated actual membership of this guild will be after the launch and how well the image is preserved by removing members not adhering to it.

The reason I ask is every other game like this I've played, large guilds have been notorious for not upholding rules for members once they are in. I understand that this is mainly a community based guild following Cohh and that Cohh is busy thus not able to tend to guild matters all the time.

Basically I'm wondering if the guild has an established code of ethics for members and if the guild is strong enough that if Cohh for some reason stopped streaming the game, the guild would be strong enough to maintain its presence in game.
iDiezALot

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Cohh has talked about this slightly, the way I understood it is he will ofcourse stop streaming it and he has things being set in motion to ensure a strong community after he's gone. He will also come back to it from time to time to enjoy it ofcourse
Nothson

Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:03 pm

OK, that is good to know that he has plans in motion to help keep the guild going when he starts to stream other games. What about ethics though. I know Cohh has said on stream no ganking trade packers from the same alliance but what about uprooting, same faction pvp, ganking griefing, trolling, guild help and contribution and various other things?