Will all Witcher 3 streams be Sub only mode chat?

Grumpappy

Tue May 19, 2015 11:04 am

I understand that hype for new games like Witcher 3 brings a lot of new people to Cohhs stream, and that new people tend to make the chat more difficult to follow and read, but I'm getting disappointed that the only way to handle it becomes sub only mode. I've been following Cohh since the days of him streaming Mafia, I have been a sub to him in the past (both on twitch and as a websub), although I can't afford to do that right now. I watch Cohh almost every day, he's the first streamer I look for when I can log onto twitch.

I don't have tons of tokens compared to some, but that's because some days I watch twitch without being logged in to my account (I'm kind of a derp, sometimes I forget I'm not logged in if only lurking), and I will not leave the stream open when Cohh isn't actually streaming just to generate more tokens. The token system is nice, but it's an extra thing for me not something I'm all about. I don't enter even half the giveaways and just hope to use my tokens to play on cohhilition servers with the community.

All that aside, it is nice to participate in chat, Cohhs chat is one of the best on twitch, and I worry that as Cohh gets bigger this sub only mode thing will begin to happen more often with new titles. I don't want to sound ungrateful, I know that sub only mode doesn't happen often, and that's one of the things I love about Cohhs stream. I'm hopping that the new trend of sub only won't last I don't like feeling that I'm not good enough to participate because I can't afford to sub.
TheHippie_

Wed May 20, 2015 11:00 am

From what I've seen he only puts it on Sub Mode when chat gets reaaaally rowdy, which is fair. It's hard to interact with eachother when 70% is just yelling the same questions.