Having a little trouble with Tokens.

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
SleiFever

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Have a SS of both Website and On stream Bot msg with my tokens. I've also talked to a Mod that gave me a couple quick fixes that did not work. So I've been told by said Mod and Bot that I have over 1k Tokens. (as seen in Bot Msg) And for whatever reason the website says I only have the 105. I'm not crazy worried about it any way.. Just noticed it as I have not logged into the site for a while. Mod went ahead and told me to just make a post in the Support forums and so Here I am! :D Any help is greatly appreciated

(P.S I have attached my Twitch account to the website. )

SleiED is my Twitch Account.
Attachments
logo.jpg
Rodr1c

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:11 pm

[QUOTE="Twisted907, post: 31770, member: 37441"]Have a SS of both Website and On stream Bot msg with my tokens. I've also talked to a Mod that gave me a couple quick fixes that did not work. So I've been told by said Mod and Bot that I have over 1k Tokens. (as seen in Bot Msg) And for whatever reason the website says I only have the 105. I'm not crazy worried about it any way.. Just noticed it as I have not logged into the site for a while. Mod went ahead and told me to just make a post in the Support forums and so Here I am! :D Any help is greatly appreciated

(P.S I have attached my Twitch account to the website. )

SleiED is my Twitch Account.[/QUOTE]

The problem is because your Twitch account does NOT match your Cohhilition account name. It looks like you are signed into the Cohhilition Forum account "Twisted907" when your account name should be "SleiED".

What you should do is go to https://www.cohhilition.com/account/external-accounts and disassociate your Twitch account with the Twisted907 account. I just sent a password reset to your @yahoo.com email address on file for the SleiED account. You will need to then log out of Cohhilition.com. When you log in again, it should bring up a page to either create a new account OR associate an existing account. You will want to click the associate an existing account tab, sign in with SleiED and use the password just sent to your email.

That should link your accounts properly.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
SleiFever

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:48 pm

[QUOTE="Rodr1c, post: 31781, member: 1"]The problem is because your Twitch account does NOT match your Cohhilition account name. It looks like you are signed into the Cohhilition Forum account "Twisted907" when your account name should be "SleiED".

What you should do is go to https://www.cohhilition.com/account/external-accounts and disassociate your Twitch account with the Twisted907 account. I just sent a password reset to your @yahoo.com email address on file for the SleiED account. You will need to then log out of Cohhilition.com. When you log in again, it should bring up a page to either create a new account OR associate an existing account. You will want to click the associate an existing account tab, sign in with SleiED and use the password just sent to your email.

That should link your accounts properly.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.[/QUOTE]
Hello! got the email and everything. Though now I have an odd issue to where I can't seem to log into anything other then this account. I get auto logged in. I've made sure that I was not saving PW's/doing auto login with browser. Deleted cookies and everything. Though for some reason I'm forever stuck on this account! D:
Rodr1c

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 pm

[QUOTE="SleiED, post: 31783, member: 37441"]Hello! got the email and everything. Though now I have an odd issue to where I can't seem to log into anything other then this account. I get auto logged in. I've made sure that I was not saving PW's/doing auto login with browser. Deleted cookies and everything. Though for some reason I'm forever stuck on this account! D:[/QUOTE]

I went into the database and did some magic. You should be logging into the correct account now, with everything linked properly.
SleiFever

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Awesome. Thank you very much. Very appreciated.