Incorrect account on Twitch sign-up

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
binaryMind

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:07 am

Hello,

I got a problem with auto login feature and linking Twitch account. I created new Twitch account and when I try to sign up on Cohhlition I get popup to link my new Twitch account (binaryMind_) and allow it. But I get logged on to my old account (binaryCraft). I see my details, tokens (that I would like to transfer to new account if it's possible) and all other account infromation from old account. Can something be done to fix this?

bMind
Rodr1c

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:02 pm

[QUOTE="binaryMind_, post: 32674, member: 59659"]Hello,

I got a problem with auto login feature and linking Twitch account. I created new Twitch account and when I try to sign up on Cohhlition I get popup to link my new Twitch account (binaryMind_) and allow it. But I get logged on to my old account (binaryCraft). I see my details, tokens (that I would like to transfer to new account if it's possible) and all other account infromation from old account. Can something be done to fix this?

bMind[/QUOTE]

You should be good now. Let me know if you have any other problems.
binaryMind

Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:08 am

[QUOTE="Rodr1c, post: 32692, member: 1"]You should be good now. Let me know if you have any other problems.[/QUOTE]
Hello good sir. Now account details are correct, but my tokens are gone. Strangely, they do not show up as 0 but as blank field.

ps. I think I also have issues with logging to cohhlition web portal ;) I changed email addres on my old twitch account to my secondary, and kept the one I had on the new one. Now page tells me that the account exists under different Twitch name :) I think I'm messing things up with those changes of mine..sorry
Rodr1c

Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:03 pm

[QUOTE="binaryMind_, post: 32710, member: 59659"]Hello good sir. Now account details are correct, but my tokens are gone. Strangely, they do not show up as 0 but as blank field.

ps. I think I also have issues with logging to cohhlition web portal ;) I changed email addres on my old twitch account to my secondary, and kept the one I had on the new one. Now page tells me that the account exists under different Twitch name :) I think I'm messing things up with those changes of mine..sorry[/QUOTE]

I just transferred your tokens over. They should show up here shortly. Let me do some checking for the web portal.
binaryMind

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:49 am

Perfect good sir! Transition to new account is now complete :) Even if I had just few credits, I'm happy I was able to get them back :) Thank you for your assistance :)
Rodr1c

Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:49 pm

[QUOTE="binaryMind_, post: 32936, member: 59659"]Perfect good sir! Transition to new account is now complete :) Even if I had just few credits, I'm happy I was able to get them back :) Thank you for your assistance :) [/QUOTE]

No problem! Glad to help out.

Let me know if you need any more help.
binaryMind

Mon May 30, 2016 9:30 am

Good Sir, one last thing..I hope ;) When I try to sign in to http://apps.cohhilition.com/ using my current Twitch account I get 'An account already exists with this e-mail address.'. That is probably expected due I kept my email but changed account. Can we fix that as well?

I think the same will happen for Barry Carlyon site, because I remember I had it in connections for the old account..though I can't remember for what it was ;)