Token Issue.

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
Alyo_

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:29 am

Hi guys,

I'm having issues with the token system, it seems like I am not receiving tokens. I usually watch on mobile and have been told by the mods that could be the issue, I've tried on pc and I'm still having the same issue.

If this can be looked into, I would be very happy.

Thanks,

Alyo_
Proud Cohhilition Member!
Rodr1c

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:15 pm

[QUOTE="Alyo_, post: 33387, member: 72678"]Hi guys,

I'm having issues with the token system, it seems like I am not receiving tokens. I usually watch on mobile and have been told by the mods that could be the issue, I've tried on pc and I'm still having the same issue.

If this can be looked into, I would be very happy.

Thanks,

Alyo_[/QUOTE]

Has this only been an issue today? Or in days past? One of our servers had a hardware issue this morning that was causing tokens to not be added. As long as you are logged in on the mobile app and can see/talk in chat, you should be getting tokens.
Alyo_

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:59 pm

[QUOTE="Rodr1c, post: 33395, member: 1"]Has this only been an issue today? Or in days past? One of our servers had a hardware issue this morning that was causing tokens to not be added. As long as you are logged in on the mobile app and can see/talk in chat, you should be getting tokens.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply Rodr1c, the past few days its been happening but not as frequently, yesterday morning it was not giving me tokens at all, now it seems to be working fine.

I'll monitor it and keep you updated.

thanks again.

Alyo _
bman2626

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:35 pm

[QUOTE="Alyo_, post: 33407, member: 72678"]Thanks for the reply Rodr1c, the past few days its been happening but not as frequently, yesterday morning it was not giving me tokens at all, now it seems to be working fine.

I'll monitor it and keep you updated.

thanks again.

Alyo _[/QUOTE]
I haven't been reviving my tokens this week.is there any way I can check to see why
Alyo_

Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:41 pm

[QUOTE="bman2626, post: 33443, member: 38308"]I haven't been reviving my tokens this week.is there any way I can check to see why[/QUOTE]
Hmmm... I'm guessing the only way is to check with the forum admins to see what the issue might be.