Tokens

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
Sad0wl

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Hai!
Because i get Permanently banned and cant enter any give-away, give my Tokens(there is not much) to any body.

P.S- just don't get it why for what i did others get warning, and i have Permanent ban(just for one sentence )
but rules are rules :)
Rodr1c

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:50 pm

[QUOTE="Sad0wl, post: 33528, member: 73878"]Hai!
Because i get Permanently banned and cant enter any give-away, give my Tokens(there is not much) to any body.

P.S- just don't get it why for what i did others get warning, and i have Permanent ban(just for one sentence )
but rules are rules :) [/QUOTE]

You are free to submit an unban request. http://www.cohh.tv/unban
Sad0wl

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:19 pm

I write there no response)
From one point i was wrong, from another i see many examples in chat were people wright the same and get warning, and i get perma ban)
I haw only 1 explanation, my sentence, out of 8 words word, consist word f**k(like there with stars) and word mods(there is a reason for such quick ban for me ;) ).
So if you can transfer it for some one, for example first who write in this post, and then block me to get any in the future. it wold be right decision because i cant use them :)
Rodr1c

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:35 pm

[QUOTE="Sad0wl, post: 33679, member: 73878"]I write there no response)
From one point i was wrong, from another i see many examples in chat were people wright the same and get warning, and i get perma ban)
I haw only 1 explanation, my sentence, out of 8 words word, consist word f**k(like there with stars) and word mods(there is a reason for such quick ban for me ;) ).
So if you can transfer it for some one, for example first who write in this post, and then block me to get any in the future. it wold be right decision because i cant use them :) [/QUOTE]

I did not see any Unban request from you, but I have Unbanned you from the channel. Please try to keep the channel helpful, friendly, and respectful to other viewers and the moderators. Thanks for your continued support to the stream.