Tokens for watching stream not working

Post here if you are having trouble with something.
toopertrooper

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:39 am

Hi there.

For the past couple weeks my tokens haven't been accumulating correctly when watching the live streams. Sometimes 3-4 hours will go by and I won't get any, then I might get 4-5 at once, but it's still not what I should have accumulated (eg. 4 per hour when Cohh is live). Right now after about an hour I've received no tokens.

Thanks for the help.
Rodr1c

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:47 pm

[QUOTE="toopertrooper, post: 33649, member: 60759"]Hi there.

For the past couple weeks my tokens haven't been accumulating correctly when watching the live streams. Sometimes 3-4 hours will go by and I won't get any, then I might get 4-5 at once, but it's still not what I should have accumulated (eg. 4 per hour when Cohh is live). Right now after about an hour I've received no tokens.

Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Are you actually signed in to Twitch while watching? I don't see any chat activity from you since April 12. You have to be logged into Twitch and able to type in chat in order for you to get tokens. (You don't actually have to chat, but you must be logged in.).

I can confirm that tokens have been being handed out regularly and consistently. It is also worth mentioning that there is caching enabled on the website. Your tokens may appear a couple tokens off from what you actually have. For real time token checking you can type, /w cohhilitionbot tokens into Twitch chat and get an up to date count of your tokens.

Please let me know if this problem persists.
toopertrooper

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:41 pm

[QUOTE="Rodr1c, post: 33651, member: 1"]Are you actually signed in to Twitch while watching? I don't see any chat activity from you since April 12. You have to be logged into Twitch and able to type in chat in order for you to get tokens. (You don't actually have to chat, but you must be logged in.).

I can confirm that tokens have been being handed out regularly and consistently. It is also worth mentioning that there is caching enabled on the website. Your tokens may appear a couple tokens off from what you actually have. For real time token checking you can type, /w cohhilitionbot tokens into Twitch chat and get an up to date count of your tokens.

Please let me know if this problem persists.[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm signed into twitch and I can see the chat going. I haven't received any today after 2+ hours watching the stream. I just typed into chat to make sure it's all good and signed in. I just checked and I got 1 token for that time I was watching instead of at least 8-12.
toopertrooper

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:16 pm

I just cleared my browser cache and I think it's working for now. In 3 days I got about 5 tokens and watched the stream for about 10-12 hours.

I think it's sorted now. Not sure why my browser is causing caching issues with twitch.

Cheers