Hiring Artist for Custom Work for My Stream

Feel free to share your personal artwork or taste in art
Zalestus

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:41 am

Hiring Artist for a few drawings/pictures. looking for some non copyrighted works of art for my stream on Twitch.
Hiring for an offline screen, and a banner, can also look into other works for anything else from intro to overlays to just basic Logo.

Looking for someone that can specialize in monsters/beasts (claws and head, maybe tail), graffiti and brick wall designs. If you think you can do these in amazing detail I really look forward to working with you ;)
I do not care if its cartoony feeling or if its more realistic art style, can even be chibi styled if its what works. I am allowing creative freedom within my design ideas.

Price depends on quality and what we both deem fair, I will not post my offering price here as I rather work it out together. I am giving full credit for your work and willing to post on my profile a way for them to contact you if you want.

If interested or have any questions please inbox me here or email my business email at zalestustwitch@gmail.com I will also take a look at replies to this thread if you just want to post here.

Please provide a portfolio/examples to your work.