Idea for Cohh's next T-shirt design

Feel free to share your personal artwork or taste in art
MajaSumm

Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:07 pm

Hey guys,

I had an idea for a potential future T-shirt design for Cohh. Since Cohh has started streaming his beard and hair style (cohhhawk) changed quite a bit, as his intro video shows. It's almost like you can track the timeline of Cohh being a twitch streamer by his beard and my shirt idea is based on that.
What about having the "evolution" of Cohh's beard and hair as the design for a future T-shirt celebrating his time as a professional streamer on Twitch. The shirt would show several different black silhouettes of Cohh's face with his signature beanie, his glasses and his beard at that time. It could include memorable moments like the Cohhhawk and the Fallout 4 beanie too. Since the design would for the most part only use Cohh's signature colours (black, white, red), and maybe yellow and blue (for the Fallout 4 beanie), it would meet the colour limitations of teespring too. It would be a very simple and sleek desgin, since it would entirely focus on Cohh's different silhouettes (he could have his head tilted differently for every silhouette) showing off his beard, beanie and/or hairstyle. I'm not sure about the number of silhouettes, though I think 4-6 would make for a good number to have on a shirt. The number of silhouettes depends on how many different beard styles Cohh rocked during his time on Twitch :D .
Unfortunately I'm not an artist, so I'm not able to provide a draft, only a rough idea for a shirt design. Even though I'm not a native speaker, I hope I was able to get the idea for a potential shirt design across so that you guys are able to give me some feedback. Maybe people like my idea of a more minimalistic shirt design, that would be a little different from the ones that Cohh had before.
If you've any suggestions or feedback concerning my shirt design idea, just leave a post under this thread.
Thanks guys!

Maja_Summ