I feel Cohh didn't give Len's Island a fair go

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
Kosai102

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:49 am

Hi Cohh (if you're reading this)

This is by no means a critiscm. Just a feeling I had that maybe Cohh could give Len's Island demo a proper run down. There was a lot more he could have done in terms of content with the building and the dungeon crawling. There was even an off shore island he could have gone for a run through.

I just felt that some demos he played at least 40mins to an hour whereas Len's Island he just breezed through in 25mins. It's a shame because I feel like this is a game right up his alley, with building and crafting and gathering and a dungeon crawler akin to Stardew Valley. I watched the lead dev play and was really hoping Cohh would give it a go through the demothon and there was a lot that Cohh would enjoy im sure. The dev started as a solo dev and made this game from the ground up with a small team so Cohh would definitely give this game a good exposure through his target audience and his view numbers. I like that a solo dev managed to make this game with passion

I totally understand too that Cohh had a lot of games to go through in this week's demothon so maybe he was pressed for time. And again, this is by no means a critiscm. Just I hope Cohh reads this and gives Len's Island another go. Im sure he would enjoy it better.

That's all. Thank you for reading :)
BarryCarlyon

Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:00 am

Cohh post a reply on yoru Reddit post here

https://www.reddit.com/r/CohhCarnage/co ... o/h2kjton/

TLDR: He played enough to know he wants to play it on release.