Pathfinder difficulty

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
JHuntbatch

Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi Cohh,

I've been watching you play games since 2015, I love all the rpg games you play. Now, onto the difficulty setting you choose to play on. I believe you choose a difficulty that isn't really in line with the game you're playing.

I love save scumming, that's a huge part of the games we play, but I do believe, as an avid Role Player (both pen and Paper and crpg) that the frequent encounter reloads for combat are a bit to frequent, and here's the reason why.

- if you look at the info of the monsters/creatures you are fighting, most of them are an AC above your ability to hit, which makes you rely on crit hits to do anything.

- The + hit modifiers of the enemies is equal to or greater than your tanks AC value, making their AC irrelephant, they may as well be naked.

- if you look at your videos and watch the fights you will see that you are basically winning on 2 accounts, either you're throwing as many summons at the fight as you can, giving the enemies as much fodder as possible to give yourself the chance to roll critical hits, all this requires is the second account, which is luck.

I'm not here to tell you how to enjoy the game, I enjoy watching you regardless, you're an awesome person and I only wish I knew you in person. I just wanted to give you something to think about the next time you play one of these beloved games, maybe play it on a more balanced setting where the gear you equip, the abilities you choose have more of an impact on the game, and also the ability to cast a wider variety of spells instead of relying on resting an assaulting with a small army!

my two cents
Justin.