Mafia bot commands suggestion list

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
pnoexz

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:49 am

One of the biggest issues I found watching mafia streams is that people who never played have a lot of questions, this is a problem for everybody in the chat, you either don't understand the game, get annoyed for the questions or take the time to answer them. The bot could help out with 2 of these 3 type of people, so I was making a list with really in-depth answers as long as general gameplay, but I can't find the inspiration to finish the list, so I figured I could make this a cohhmmunity work instead of a one-person thing. Here is the list I originally; I'll try to keep it updated adding your suggestions.

!mafiawhat: A group of people are secretly given a role they must play during the game. At daytime, the town talks to each other and tries to figure out who is Mafia. Each night, the mafia kill people depending on how many Mafias are left.

!mafiaroles: Besides Mafia, there are special town roles. The Cop can ask the moderator privately the role of a particular person. The Medic can save one people from being killed at night. The vigilante gets one shot per game to snipe whoever he chooses. The hypno can force a player to tell his role when the next day starts.

!mafiamedic: The medic can choose to save one person every night, he can only stop one shot, whether it's from vigi or mafia. He can not save himself.

!mafiavigi: The Vigilante is a towns member who has one shot to use at night. The vigilante’s night kill still goes through if he chooses to shoot but dies a nigh.

!mafia2kptil2: 4 mafia = 2 KP, 3 mafia = 2 KP, 2 mafia = 1 KP, 1 mafia = 1KP.