Twitch mobile doesn't work well for tokens.

Please post any bugs or issues you find in this board.
Crit_c

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:38 pm

I tuned into the stream this morning on my twitch app (Android) so I could do work on my computer & have another screen showing the ME3 playthrough. Before I started I had 2091 tokens. I now have only 2096 tokens. After 6 hours of the channel being live I should have at least 2115 tokens. Clearly something is wrong, unfortunately with the way the twitch app has been, it's probably on twitch's end. Just thought I should let you guys know.
MavenOfMisfortune

Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:48 pm

The mobile Twitch app is inconsistent with its connection, yes. But you're right: sadly, that's most likely not something the Cohh team can fix. It's merely a reality of mobile apps with high volume constant connection services like live-streams. The best way to reliably get tokens while watching on mobile is to stay communicative in the chat so the server continues to recognize you as being logged in and present.
Crit_c

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 pm

[QUOTE="MavenOfMisfortune, post: 31289, member: 55411"]The mobile Twitch app is inconsistent with its connection, yes. But you're right: sadly, that's most likely not something the Cohh team can fix. It's merely a reality of mobile apps with high volume constant connection services like live-streams. The best way to reliably get tokens while watching on mobile is to stay communicative in the chat so the server continues to recognize you as being logged in and present.[/QUOTE]
Oh, thanks. Yeah I was in full lurker mode so I had no chat activity for the whole stream. Now I know.