Final Fantasy 14 - The Cohhilition invades Eorzea

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
CommanderFlynn

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:42 pm

To those uninformed - Cohh and the Cohhalition will be invading Eorzea! We'll be attempting the end game content and the PvP stuff (when that stuff is implemented) and show everyone the power of the Cohhalition!

Interesting in joining us? Make sure to roll on the Behemoth Server! Grab your swords, get your staves and practise those magics! We'll be in this for the long haul! (hopefully)

...just don't touch Arcanist and Carbuncle....those are mine...and mine alone.

[Cohh Edit]: As a quick note, we may be switching to server Faerie due to the high capacity of Behemoth. Thanks to CommanderFlynn for setting up this post. :D
I'm a gamer and I'm trying to become a novelist - albeit it's being very very slow.
But hey - never give up right?
And when in doubt, just keep swimming! =D
BigToys4BigBoys

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Have Fun People , I'm looking for the day Cohh starts a Dual Stream with Ellohime :)
thecutestfaye

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:22 pm

Yay I am in....and totally going Arcanist, *hides*
acidicpure

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 am

Faerie is a better server to roll on, at the current time of me posting it's one of the only servers not locked down - You're not going to be able to get into Behemoth regardless of how many times you sit there and press the refresh button.
CommanderFlynn

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:30 am

That's understandable. However we have to wait and see what Cohh says about the entire situation.
The only reason all/most servers are locked down is to encourage new players to head to the new servers - They should open up for early access if anything.
I'm a gamer and I'm trying to become a novelist - albeit it's being very very slow.
acidicpure

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:40 am

CommanderFlynn wrote:That's understandable. However we have to wait and see what Cohh says about the entire situation.
The only reason all/most servers are locked down is to encourage new players to head to the new servers - They should open up for early access if anything.
It's unlikely that it will be open for early access, there are tonnes of ''big'' communitys are stating that they are heading to that server and it will fill up pretty quick and then become full again. The first month of any MMO is always the busiest and servers get jammed up quickly - esp since this game is so cheap to buy and you don't have to actually pay anything sub wise for the first month.
thecutestfaye

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Great to have you Brotodile. And just remember everyone, be calm. This is a new game in Beta right now. There are going to be issues, and there are always issues anyway when you are trying to get a ton of people together in one place. We will all work it out because we have a great community. And whichever server we end up on, I am sure it will be great and well worth the wait.
CommanderFlynn

Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:57 pm

From the Cohh's mouth himself - We /MAY/ be rolling on Faerie instead of Behemoth as many people cannot get into that server right now.
For now I suggest people get started in Faerie to prepare for the launch. If we are indeed switching, then you'll have the headstart, if not, well you at least got some time with the game.
MrArmedBull

Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 am

When will you Cohh be available to stream Final Fantasy? When does the restriction end?
jackmboyle

Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 am

As it stands the 27th, however early access begins on the 24th. So, as it stands Cohh may end up streaming like he has the past few days, until the NDA is lifted.
CommanderFlynn

Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:54 am

What Degobear said. As it stands the NDA isn't being lifted until the Games official launch on the 27th.
I've heard talk that it's going to be lifted in time for Early Access, but that's just rumour.
emotionalplague

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:29 am

Br0todile wrote:Alright, so I have a huge concern with this game. The issue is that at lowest settings, though the game runs just fine, my laptop (the only thing I can use to play right now while I'm abroad) runs at 90 degrees Celsius.This is WAY too much stress to put on a machine I need for school. I'm trying to think of something I can do about this situation, but I really can't think of anything. Do you guys have any ideas that don't include buying some other platform to play it on?
you can try one of the fan accessories that sit underneath the laptop for added ventilation.
emotionalplague

Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:22 am

Br0todile wrote:Do those really help that much?
I have not tried them personally because my laptop was built for gaming and gets plenty of ventilation. I did have a friend that swore by them though. I don't think it could hurt and they seem very well priced.
CaptainSquib

Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:46 am

So after looking around it seems that not only is behemoth the server choice for streamers but also the unofficial server for Asian people who want to play on N/A servers...so it may stay full even through launch.