FF14 help

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
twitchobviy

Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 pm

I know there is a post for this already, but it doesnt really apply to me. I have pre ordered my ff14 collectors edition digital download from square enix.

On my reciept i got in my email i got a code for this (A Realm Reborn Pre-Order Bonus Package)

After using this code i got an early access code, which i then used.

I never got an email for my actual game, just for confirmation will i be getting this email? Sorry if this is a dumb post just really confused any help would be appreciated.
Zerapheus

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:02 pm

As far as I can guess, Twitchobviy, yes, you should be getting an e-mail from the SE store. I'm not 100% certain due to there are so many distributors/sellers with different policies.
Kasakuie

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Yes you should get an email with the CE code. Don't worry I'm in the same boat as you. I got the preorder and early access codes but nothing else. We should get the email after games released. "This order will be shipped after the release date of 8/27/2013 for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Collector’s Edition Exclusive In-game Items." is what it says on my order details.
twitchobviy

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Weird thing is on my receipt it shows the purchase of this exactly (Product Name: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector's Edition [PC DOWNLOAD] (Pre-Ordered)

yet has no code with it so unless im just unlucky as hell , the only thing i can assume is that ill get a code eventually.
Kasakuie

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 pm

If you ordered from the SE online store you can go to www.findmyorder.com and the very bottom is were I found that quote. Best thing i could say is talk to who ever you pre-ordered from and ask about when you will recieve the CE code.