Unlocking your dungeons? Here is a guide for you.

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
thecutestfaye

Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:30 pm

In FFXIV a lot of the dungeons are unlocked by just doing the main story quest. But some you actually need to do other quests to get them to unlock. Here is a list of ones that I have found info for. *please keep in mind I am not this level yet. If you see I have made an error in Level requirements just let me know and I will update it. Thanks*

First the ones that are unlocked through story quest progression. These include:

-Sastasha- It should be unlocked somewhere around level 15. It is in La Noscea

-Tamtara - Should open around lvl 16. Located in Central Shroud

-Copperbell Mines - Around level 17. Located in Western Thanalan

-Thousand Maws of Totorak - Around level 24. Located in South Shroud

-Haukke Manor - Around level 28. Located in the Central Shroud

-Brayflox Longstop - Around level 32. Located in Eastern La Noscea

- The Stone Vigil - Around level 41. Located in Coerthas Central Highlands

- Castrum Meridium - There is very little info on this one out there. So please put info on it here when you reach this point guys.

- The Preteorium - Same as above, very little info. I need some of the higher levels to update this.

Now the ones that you have to find the sidequests to open. These include:

-Halatali - Opened by doing sidequest "Hallo Halatali" given by Nedrick Ironheart who is located in Vesper Bay. Level requirement of 20.

-Sunken Temple of Qarn - Opened by doing a sidequest "Braving New Depths" given by Nedrick Ironheart who is located in Vesper Bay. Level requirement of 35.

-Cutter's Cry - Unlocked by talking to Silbold (Ul'dah Market Wards). Level requirement of approx 38.

- Dzameal Stronghold - Unlocked by a grand company quest. Talk to Carrilaut who is located at the observatory in Coerthas. Around level 41 -44.

- The Wanderer's Palace - Unlocked by talking to Allene in Vesper Bay. I believe this one is level 50.

- The Aurum Vale - Also unlocked by talking to Nedrick Ironheart in Vesper Bay. Around level 47-50.

- Amdapor Keep - I believe you have to complete all story missions before you can get this one. It will also be given to you by Nedrick Ironheart in Vesper Bay. Level 50.

Hope this helps everyone. And I will try to update it as things get added, and I am sure I have gotten some of it wrong.