Looking forward to this game!

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
Motox831

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:49 pm

I didn't pre-order this game because I wanted to watch at least a week of streams and make sure I liked it.

SO far I don't see any reason to not try this game.

It looks really well done and I love the customization of a character. Endless capabilities compared to a lot of other games it looks like.

If anyone has good feedback or a short story why they love the game please post.

Hope everyone is having fun so far!
Motox831

Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:09 am

:( No One?
SmuttBudgie

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Im loving the game i got into it from watching cohhs stream, Im currently playing an archer and dont properly know how to play it but not had any moans about me in instances yet. The Instance/dungeons and the quest chain are keeping me busy and havent had a dry spot for quests so its all good. Being a NEW MMO i love having the noobie feeling back that i have long since lost in other MMO's.
Kongaloid

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:36 pm

The games great.
I really really disliked it at first--- it felt boring and like a "typical mmo" but as I got past like level 15 I felt it change and it's so good now.
J4ko

Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:56 pm

I pre-ordered without expecting much just because of some SE newsletter I accidentally subscribed to and because it is comparably cheap, so I thought: "Yeah, whatever. I'll play a bit, will be ok I guess." It was my first Final Fantasy game, so I wasn't familiar with the universe, and I'm also normally not a huge fan of typical MMOs. Well, I liked Guild Wars 2, but most fans of WoW-esque MMOs seem to hate that game, so yeah, I was willing to give it a try but didn't really expect much.

Then I started playing during the headstart and I got hooked! :D It's a bit slow at the start but I appreciated that being new to the genre basically. It has many interesting mechanics, it's awesome to do instances with other people, you get to know many people and can collaborate. A guy I met in Ul'dah made a new armor for me for free when I was asking him about crafting, that was a particularly nice experience I had. Of course there are also people who focus on other things in the game and seem to dislike people who are new and bad, but most of the people I met were very helpful.

And the thing I enjoy the most about it right now is just exploring and looking at things. It's a really beautiful game, I'd recommend to take your time and don't rush (unless you're really into that, then I won't stop you. I guess different people prefer different play styles.) But I don't mind being just level 30 now, that just means there's still enough content for me to discover. I'll share my favorite screenshot I took so far with you guys. (It's from my PS3, so it looks not as good as it could look unfortunately.)

http://imgur.com/RfDVI11

So, yeah, that's my story so far ;)