Rebuilding after Tornado

RavenNationTV

Tue May 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Hello all. I am a long time viewer (R_aVe_N) I am trying to rebuild a computer after my town Vilonia, Arkansas got hit by a tornado last week. I don't have a lot of money, but I was wanting to build a PC to stream since that was the plan before we got hit. Any advice on what I would need for really cheap prices. I have monitors and memory already it is just all the other stuff that I need now. My new twitch ID is RavenNationTV Channel is set up just need the PC to run it all XD. Thanks
Ashardis

Tue May 06, 2014 10:09 pm

What will you want to be streaming? Hearthstone/Farmville/indie games requiring little gfx power or big big FPS (BF4/Titanfall) in ultra quality

What's your budget, realistically - apart from CHEAP. - $500, $1000 or more?

What kind of memory do you have? is it DDR3 (the most modern kind that you'd get from a purchase within the last 3-4 years)? How much of it is there?
RavenNationTV

Wed May 07, 2014 1:49 am

I have 8 gigs of HyperX Blu DDR3/1600mhz memory and a 2G Nvidia 750 TI graphics card that Nvidia replaced. I planned on streaming game such as H1Z1, Landmark, EQ Next stuff like that since I am an MMO junky. I am looking at around 500-600 maybe less that I might be able to spend depending how much it cost me to replace household items. I have to include keyboard, mouse, and speakers in this as well.