The Doc is in - Hello All :)

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
Doctor_Yiggles

Hey there. I recently subbed to Cohh's Channel. My alias is Doctor Yiggles. But my real name is Jeremiah. Glad to be a part of this community. I'd been watching Cohh since he was on the Co-Optional Podcast with TB & that is how I originally found him.

When he spoke highly of how he was very professional and kept his stream clean from zero F-Bombs that really enticed me to check out his channel. He's done a great job with creating an amazing and family friendly community.

Mostly about myself besides gaming is that I'm a free lance artist who studied 3D Modeling & Animation and ended up being more focused on graphic design after college so that is what I mainly do for work. I tried to do some of the whole youtube thing, but it didn't pan out for me.

Anyway glad to be here and looking forward to seeing you all in chat/in-game sometime. :)
Malta1565

Hi! What kind of Doctor are you?
Doctor_Yiggles

I'm not a real doctor. Its just a nickname that I was given long time ago by a math teacher and have always used it. :)
RlDennis

Glad to have ya around Doc. Welcome ^^ /late :P
Doctor_Yiggles

Thanks rldennis! :)