Hey gang!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
SHREDDER007

Hey all! Been watching Cohh since Stardew Valley streams and I figured it was about time to join the community and show some support!

A little about me: I'm from Canada, I'm 25, and am a full time software developer. Can't wait to hopefully get more involved in the Cohhilition!
ticktock1231

Hello and welcome! What kind of software do you develope? Hope to see you in chat or on the forums, cheers!
SHREDDER007

Our software is an online training interface that companies can use to train their employees, so I'm involved in developing, maintaining, and providing technical support for that system. It's pretty fun! Mostly PHP coding at the moment.
Alysante

Welcome to the Cohhmunity \o/
Malta1565

Hi welcome to the community! Have you gotten a chance to watch any YouTube videos of Cohh's older streams? There's a bunch of fun stuff in there.
LongwoodGeek

Welcome to the Cohhmunity! :D Thats awesome you're doing PHP coding...I'm working on a side project for some sci-fi author friends of mine involving PHP and MySQL. :D