Hello!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
psionflames

Hello everyone!

I've been hanging out for awhile now, but I don't often say much since I tend to watch while doing other things at work and chat moves too fast for me. So I thought I would head over here to forum land where things move at a bit of a slower pace!

I am about to hit 30, in September, and I work as a Software Engineer/Web Developer. I like to read, play games, and watch people play games (all three at once if I can manage it). Also, I am terrible at introductions and always end up rambling!

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know the community a bit better!
Malta1565

Hi welcome to the community. What sort of books do you like to read?
psionflames

[QUOTE="malta1565, post: 36202, member: 8977"]Hi welcome to the community. What sort of books do you like to read?[/QUOTE]
A little bit of everything! My current favorite author is Brandon Sanderson and his books range from High Fantasy to Western/Fantasy to Sci-Fi to Superhero. I enjoy any story with an interesting world and tolerable characters.
Alysante

Welcome to the Cohhilition \o/

Did you read Elantris? I loved that book. Still hoping there is a second book coming :D
psionflames

[QUOTE="alysante, post: 36225, member: 12097"]Welcome to the Cohhilition \o/

Did you read Elantris? I loved that book. Still hoping there is a second book coming :D [/QUOTE]

Yes! Elantris was great! I believe he said he was going to be doing a sequel at some point (I don't know where he finds the time to write as much as he does)
ticktock1231

Hello and welcome! I am not coordinated enough to play games and watch at the same time. I tried the other day and ended up walking off a cliff a few times. Do you ever find yourself reading horror?
psionflames

[QUOTE="ticktock1231, post: 36268, member: 39876"]Hello and welcome! I am not coordinated enough to play games and watch at the same time. I tried the other day and ended up walking off a cliff a few times. Do you ever find yourself reading horror?[/QUOTE]
Every now and then, but it is not a very frequent thing. An overactive imagination and issues with sleep paralysis sometimes make horror a poor choice. lol
LongwoodGeek

Psion - if you love Sci-Fi have you read any of the following:

John Ringo
David Weber
David Drake
Larry Correia
Michael Williamson?

They're some of my favorite sci-fi people!