Newbie incoming

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
DanielleDeJ

Hia everyone,

After a long time lurking on the Twitch streams od Cohh I decided to join the Cohhilition. And I am not regretting it a single moment.
So about me... I am a girl (euhm woman) that loves to play games, but I can as easily enjoy to watch other people play. I got to know Cohh's channel thanks to Dead by Daylight. And ever since then I am watching whenever I can.
I work as a CNA in a carehome, where I only work nightshifts, but atm that I am writing this I am on my 3 week vacation break. Besides that I am also a certified volunteer firefighter in the village that I live in.
The first game that I ever played has to be Sonic the Hedgehog for Sega. Nowadays I enjoy to play FPS, or adventure games. The game that I am hooked on at the moment is Fallout 4!
If there is something that you guys and gals want to know about me, just ask me. ;)
Malta1565

Hi, welcome to the community. What kind of build are you playing in fo4?
DanielleDeJ

[QUOTE="malta1565, post: 36775, member: 8977"]Hi, welcome to the community. What kind of build are you playing in fo4?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean with what kinda build?

I play it on a Xbox One, and my main community (and the biggest) is Sanctuary hills.
ticktock1231

A person who is a nurse to the old, volunteer firefighter AND plays games, you sound pretty awesome and will fit in perfectly around here. Great to meet you! My question would be did plan something for the three weeks off or was it just a nice vacation?

Also I believe what Malta is talking about what perks and skills did you pick in Fallout 4? (Melee, guns, science, thief etc)
DanielleDeJ

[QUOTE="ticktock1231, post: 36781, member: 39876"]A person who is a nurse to the old, volunteer firefighter AND plays games, you sound pretty awesome and will fit in perfectly around here. Great to meet you! My question would be did plan something for the three weeks off or was it just a nice vacation?

Also I believe what Malta is talking about what perks and skills did you pick in Fallout 4? (Melee, guns, science, thief etc)[/QUOTE]

Awww thank you. And my plans for my vacation was doing the garden. And now that is done I can relax, which translates to watching CohhCarnarge.

And wow my perks.. that is a good one. Let me look that up. *runs to the Xbox One and fires it up*... Ow crap I have to get back at you for this one, my FO4 needs an update... ffs.
DanielleDeJ

So here are my perks and I am level 51 btw.

Strength: 6

~Armorer: 1
~Strong Back: 2

Perception: 5
~Rifleman: 2
~Locksmith: 3

Endurance: 6
~Live Giver: 3
~Aquagirl: 1

Charisma: 10
~Black Widow: 3
~Local Leader: 2
~Wasteland Whisperer: 3
~Intimidation: 1

Intelligence: 8

~V.A.N.S.: 1
~Medic: 3
~Gunnut: 2
~Hacker: 3
~Science!: 3

Agility: 5
~Commando: 3
~Mister Sandman: 1

Luck: 5
~Fortune Finder: 1
~Mysterious Stranger: 3
Alysante

Welcome to the Cohhilition \o/
Isn't it hard to only have nightshifts? I take care of kids and the nights are always really exhausting.
Malta1565

[QUOTE="Danielledej, post: 36803, member: 89274"]So here are my perks and I am level 51 btw.3[/QUOTE]

Ok, looks like a fun balanced build. I really enjoyed watching Cohhs playthrough of fo4, he had a good time.
DanielleDeJ

[QUOTE="alysante, post: 36810, member: 12097"]Welcome to the Cohhilition \o/
Isn't it hard to only have nightshifts? I take care of kids and the nights are always really exhausting.[/QUOTE]

Well I have the luck that I have no kids, and still lving with my parents. But sometimes the nightshifts are hard. I am more of a night person, then morning (I hate mornings lol)
DanielleDeJ

[QUOTE="malta1565, post: 36830, member: 8977"]Ok, looks like a fun balanced build. I really enjoyed watching Cohhs playthrough of fo4, he had a good time.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I am more playing it for the fun. Unlike my brother who plays very differently then me, so he has other perks. Doesn't Cohh play FO4 anymore?
Malta1565

[QUOTE="Danielledej, post: 36842, member: 89274"]Thank you. I am more playing it for the fun. Unlike my brother who plays very differently then me, so he has other perks. Doesn't Cohh play FO4 anymore?[/QUOTE]
He does, he's looking forward to nukaworld and has to finish far harbor. His game bugged out when he was playing it so stopped for a bit.
DanielleDeJ

[QUOTE="malta1565, post: 36884, member: 8977"]He does, he's looking forward to nukaworld and has to finish far harbor. His game bugged out when he was playing it so stopped for a bit.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I started last night with watching his playthrought of FO NV