Joker here...

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
jokeronwheelz

Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:58 am

Hello, everyone! Name's Jonathan. I've just discovered Cohh via his YT page, became an instant fan, and thought I'd sign up at the forums.

I was on the Fallout subreddit, asking for any good series LPs to add to my FO4 hype, and someone suggested Cohh's channel. Loving the LP, on Episode 7 of FO1, really looking forward to the rest of the series.

I have no working PC at the moment (shopping around for a good but not-so-expensive gaming laptop - any suggestions? - very ignorant when it comes to PC specs), so I don't know how active I'll be on Twitch chat, but I'll be active on the boards.

Speaking of, I browsed the forum games section - would anyone be down for a game of Werewolf/Mafia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

Been awhile since I ran a game, but if there's enough interest, I'll try my best.

Anyway, I'll see you around. Take care! (b^_^)b
Malta1565

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:43 am

Hey, welcome to the Cohhilition. Cohh is a terrific streamer and he's created an amazing community. Case in point is today's stream where all the donations go to his mods.

Have you played the fallout series since the original? Do you have a favorite?
jokeronwheelz

Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:24 am

[QUOTE="malta1565, post: 29561, member: 8977"]Hey, welcome to the Cohhilition. Cohh is a terrific streamer and he's created an amazing community. Case in point is today's stream where all the donations go to his mods.

Have you played the fallout series since the original? Do you have a favorite?[/QUOTE]
I've only played FO3, but I have FO4 pre-ordered (had to snag that Pip-Boy).

I've watched tons of FO1&2 LPs, big fan of the series lore and atmosphere.
ticktock1231

Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 am

Welcome to the Community! I like hearing the stories of how people heard about Cohh. One of his mods (Redeyedmonster I believe) does all of Cohh's youtube stuff. Hope to see you on the boards or in the chat. If you check out ibuypower.com you can get a look at some good specs for gaming laptops. Also you Cohh has a discount there: "COH5" while checking out for %5 any system purchase over $1299!" It is a huge amount of money, but I wanted to make sure you knew. Take Care :)
jokeronwheelz

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:30 am

[QUOTE="ticktock1231, post: 29581, member: 39876"]Welcome to the Community! I like hearing the stories of how people heard about Cohh. One of his mods (Redeyedmonster I believe) does all of Cohh's youtube stuff. Hope to see you on the boards or in the chat. If you check out ibuypower.com you can get a look at some good specs for gaming laptops. Also you Cohh has a discount there: "COH5" while checking out for %5 any system purchase over $1299!" It is a huge amount of money, but I wanted to make sure you knew. Take Care :) [/QUOTE]
Thanks for the site, I'll definitely check it out!