Hello all ;)

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
darkie_x

Heeeeelloooo all ;)

First of all, my english isn't that good so i will keep this short...

Been a lurker in this wonderful community for quite some time and i feel like it's time for me to introduce myself!

I'm a 25 year old guy from Denmark that has been gaming since i was 12 years old. I work as a salesman and i've always done that since i was 18 years old.

Cohh is the first and only streamer i have been watching for such a long time, and actually the first i have subscribed. And the reason why is not only the way he is a streamer but also the community that he has made. With such a nice community i just had to subscribe to support it and be a part of it. I'm looking forward to talk, play, interact and just have fun with you guys!

Best regards
Darkie! ;)
BeJoulZ

Hello darkie_x
Alysante

Welcome to the Cohhmunity \o/
You can lurk in the back of chat in the pillow fort. It's amazingly comfy and there always a bunch of lurkers in there :D
ticktock1231

Hello and welcome! What kind of salesmen are you (work in a store, customer service or something else)? Cheers!
Malta1565

Hey, welcome to the community! Hope nothing is rotten in Denmark. Cohh is my favorite streamer as well.
MultiHighLite

Welcome ! I hope you will have a wonderfull time here.