Hello cohhilition! This looks like a very nice community!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
BioToxicEntertainment

Hello everyone! We are a streaming couple that met each other on the game The Last of Us on ps3. Ever since then we have been watching people stream on twitch together. After watching Cohh, BurkeBlack, ShockFactor, and others stream on twitch we decided to do the same thing together as a couple stream. There is a lack of gaming couples in the twitch community and we hope to change that. We are here to find nice and awesome people to prove that there are good people in the world that wish to spread good vibes and leave a positive impact on peoples lives, after all that is what its all about. We will be playing various games and hope to be able to join the Cohhilition twitch group one day. We have been keeping an eye on the Cohhiliton and it seems like a healthy community full of nice and positive people, which is exactly what we want to be surrounded by! Good vibes and warm welcomes to everyone on here! Hope to interact with you awesome people soon!
Alysante

Welcome to the Cohhmunity you two \o/
Malta1565

Hi welcome to the community. Cohh certainly has one of the best communities. Good luck with your channel!
ticktock1231

Hello and welcome! I know of only one real couple that stream, and to be honest I don't remember their Twitch name. I checked out a few of your VODs, that 7 Days to Die base (all metal from 8/4 is crazy! Good Luck you guys! Hope to see you in the Cohhilition group list someday.
BioToxicEntertainment

[QUOTE="ticktock1231, post: 37028, member: 39876"]Hello and welcome! I know of only one real couple that stream, and to be honest I don't remember their Twitch name. I checked out a few of your VODs, that 7 Days to Die base (all metal from 8/4 is crazy! Good Luck you guys! Hope to see you in the Cohhilition group list someday.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for the welcome and for checking out our stream! We really appreciate it! Also, thanks for the follow it really does mean a lot to us! I really hope we can continue to grow in this cohhmunity and join the cohhilition of streamers one day. That is our dream goal! Thanks so much again!
BioToxicEntertainment

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! See, I knew this was a friendly cohhmunity! We are the type of people that have no issue helping those that help us. We believe that everyone deserves a fair chance to get where they want to be. If you have any channels you want us to check out just let us know.
ticktock1231

[QUOTE="BioToxicEntertainment, post: 37044, member: 89187"]Thank you so much for the welcome and for checking out our stream! We really appreciate it! Also, thanks for the follow it really does mean a lot to us! I really hope we can continue to grow in this cohhmunity and join the cohhilition of streamers one day. That is our dream goal! Thanks so much again![/QUOTE]

No problem. When you were riding that mini-bike and started to fly to the moon, the look on both of your faces was priceless!
Risu77

Welcome. The community is amazing here.