Anyone for board games?

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
gyouza1

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:19 am

Game: Tsuro, Star Trek Catan, others?
What you will be doing: Playing games on Vassal
How many people you are looking for: 1-3
Time/Date: Fridays 9pm EDT
How long you will be playing: 2 hours minimum(will play to end of any games started)
Steam ID: Gyouza
In Game Name: Will be Gyouza
Voice comms: Skype but open to others
More details: Hey everyone, I am finally making a post but I am looking for some people other than my regular group to play some board games online with.

The idea for me is to eventually make Fridays community gaming with an attempted focus on table top stuff.

So since I lack a lot of regular viewers, some people came by last Friday but no one stayed to start a game with. I figured I would check to see if anyone in the Cohhilition was interested in learning/playing some board games.

I was thinking probably Tsuro, Star Trek Catan(with or without captains depending on peoples familiarity) or maybe even Blood Bowl Team Manager. Something that is hosted on Vassal Engines site(so the companies producing them are ok with it) and that I or other people playing own.

Anyways in general I am looking for 3 people, will expand up when I am feeling better and maybe up for something like Arkham Horror which is a possibility anyways which would allow 7 people other than me to play. But I am probably going to be starting my stream around 9pm EDT normally I shoot for 8 but my 3 year old sometimes makes that hard. I will not subject you folks to what is the inevitable delay if I can help it.

Please see VassalEngine.org to see the virtual tabletop I generally use and maybe check out some modules(Games) they have available. If you own one and would like to teach me/whoever else joins let me know and we can also try that sometime.

Thank you and I hope to play some games with some of you soon :)
- Gyouza
Streaming some video games and some board, card and roleplaying games trying to focus on the tabletop though http://www.twitch.tv/gyouza1 Generally I have been on 3-4 hours but on weekends sometimes more.
Current Schedule(randomly at other times):
Community Gaming Fridays 9pm Playing tabletop games with followers
Saturdays: 8pm General Tabletop Gaming.