I have a bunch of Humble Codes to giveaway

Looking for a game or have one you don't want? Trade with other members here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:49 pm

Here is the full List of Games
Shenmue I & II REDEEMED
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising (Steam)
Evergarden REDEEMED
11-11 Memories Retold REDEEMED
Yakuza Kiwami REDEEMED


Reply which game you want it will be on a first come first served basis.. Good luck :cohhL:
Last edited by Jberry438 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
subilo
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:25 am
Contact:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:53 pm

I would like Shenmue I & II adventure .Thank you
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 pm

subilo wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:53 pm
I would like Shenmue I & II adventure .Thank you
Get my DM ok?
User avatar
ShaunyMcFlash1
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:57 am
Contact:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:03 pm

I would love to get the Yakuza:Kiwami Thank you very much :cohhGV:
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:14 pm

ShaunyMcFlash1 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:03 pm
I would love to get the Yakuza:Kiwami Thank you very much :cohhGV:
Enjoy bud :cohhGV:
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:25 pm

Signing off for now, will be back online later and give out codes to whoever requests a Game FIRST
User avatar
speeddog629r
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 2:50 am
Contact:

Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:36 am

Could I have 11-11 Memories Retold?
Thank you
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:10 am

speeddog629r wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:36 am
Could I have 11-11 Memories Retold?
Thank you
Enjoy :cohhCheer:
User avatar
speeddog629r
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 2:50 am
Contact:

Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:21 am

Jberry438 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:10 am
speeddog629r wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:36 am
Could I have 11-11 Memories Retold?
Thank you
Enjoy :cohhCheer:
Thank you :D
User avatar
Kladee
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:10 pm
Contact:

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:12 pm

Hello

Can i get Evergarden?
THX :cohhLoot:
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Kladee wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:12 pm
Hello

Can i get Evergarden?
THX :cohhLoot:
Hey bud I DM'd the code to your Twitch as I can't DM you on here for some reason.. Enjoy though bud :cohhGV:
User avatar
Jberry438
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:56 am
Contact:

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:04 am

Seeing as the last game available is SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising, whoever comments next gets the game :cohhGV:
Post Reply