Role Playing

djbullitz

Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 am

With the bugs and state of the game I decided to have fun roleplaying different avatars.

1. MicLMyer - AKA Michael Myer. He will kill anyone he meets on site. May not say much other than I am Michael Myers and I am here to killllllll you... To keep in character he will not use a bow or fire arm. He will use fists, knifes, axes, hand weapons... ) kill kill, die die die

2. IndyanaJones - He is looking for the Holy Grail and Lost Ark of the Covenant. He will not KOS anyone but will be on his quests and may ask for help.

3. HappEGilmor - He is looking for a set of golf clubs and trying to save his Grandmas house with his golf skills. He normally will not KOS anyone... but he has been known to rampage sometimes. Approach with caution.

4. LordofDFlies - This avatar is looking to become lord of the land. First will ask if you want to join him and take over the world... if the answer is no, he will attack and say... Then I will beat you, into submission fool, now bow at my feet!!!!

Lots of ways to have fun in this game. I hope some of yall will join me in roleplaying and make a already fun game that much more fun to play. Bugs and all this should help take a bit of the frustrations out as they improve the game during alpha. Enjoy....

Someone has already met MicLMyers.. They killed me the first time.. but MicLMyers came back as always and had his killing nature appeased. muuuuaaaaaa haaa haa haaaaa
realCoda

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:44 pm

RogueBandit - KOS. A mindless killer who mostly doesnt talk at all. Just there for the thrill of sneaking up on people and killing them.

MaattDaaamon - "Maatt Daaamon" is his only way to communicate

AllusernamesHBT - Just me
djbullitz

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:11 am

I like it, I like it. I have heard of MaatDaamon from others. I have seen and know of a few other RP characters in H1Z1 land. IndyannaJones was looking for the lost arc, when Cohh and the driver of the police car, don't remember the name, ran him over in the middle of the street.

Rumors are there is a secret faction called Spectre. They are agents of chaos and may have been responsible for the release of the H1Z1 virus. Their motto came from some video game called Rust.. and the motto is "There is no trust in Rust". They also seem to follow the lead and quote some cartoon character called The Brain and his pal named Pinky.
Pinky: Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?
The Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

The Brain: I'd like to thank all the little people I stepped on to get where I am today.

muuuhaaaaa haaaa haaaaaa

RP has been fun. Join in.

On a side note out side RP. RP does not include grieving players or using any exploits that are in the game. Trying to keep it as close to real life as can be and having fun RPing. Life in Z land is tough and also lots of fun. It is also easy because if we all could play under our real life names if we wanted. Cant wait to see some more RPlayers in the world. Take care out there and watch for Spectre agents.