Cohh wants YOU to decide Fallout: New Vegas!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
1drain

Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:18 am

Name: Tesko
Sex: Male

ST: 7
PE: 7
EN: 6
CH: 4
IN: 6
AG: 5
LK: 5

Selected Skills: Energy Weapons, Explosives, Repair
Traits: Fast Shot
Perks:
Rapid Reload
Demolition Expert
Vigilant Recycler
Commando
Meltdown
Laser Commander

Playthrough Style & Bio:
Tesko grew up as an adopted son of the Gun Runners. He had direct access to most of their arsenal and learned, at an early age, how to use those weapons. His favorite weapons growing up were energy weapons; he liked the way the flesh melted off of the animals that he would hunt.

Tesko was on track to become a gunsmith under the Gun Runners' supervision. However, during a heated negotiation with Caesar's Legion, Tesko was sold in trade. Frightened and angry, Tesko escaped from his new owners and has been supporting himself ever since.

Quirks:
- Tesko vastly prefers energy weapons over any other type of weapon and would love to get his hands on The Smitty Special or Sprtel-Wood 9700
- He is very wary of people he doesn't know and prefers to be in smaller groups (and therefore fewer followers)
CurleePubes

Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Name: Gorb Stern

ST: 4
PE: 3
EN: 4
CH: 9
IN: 5
AG: 3
LK: 7

Selected Skills:
-Barter
-Speech
-Sneak

Traits:

-Good Natured
-Wild Wasteland

Perks:

Any speech/barter enhancing perks

Playthrough Style & Bio:
Gorb is a pacifist, yet that doesn't stop him from letting his Super Mutant man servant, Bad Mothafucka take care of business. Gorb does whatever it takes to make money, be it lying, cheating, gambling etc. He has a fascination with town building and restoring old buildings to make a profit. Ever since he was a child he has dreamed of being in charge of vegas, (siding with Yes Man.)

Mods:

Bad Mothafucka:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56742/? (Requires http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48925/?)
Run the Lucky 38
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40531/?
Bison Steve
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40433/?
Afterschool Special
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43757/?
RTS (use its hard mode)
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36922/?
Wasteland Defense (goes well with RTS)
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38049/?
ZikkiZaZoZee

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Name: COHH the BOS and Fallout Fanboy
Sex: M/F

ST: 7
PE: 6
EN: 6
CH: 4
IN: 6
AG: 7
LK: 4

traits:
Hoarder

Second free choice

Tag skills:

As a Fanboy of the BOS science and lasers
3th one free choice

Perks:
Vigilant Recycler 6 Science 70
Strong Back 8 ST 5, EN 5
Math Wrath 10 Science 70
Nerd Rage! 10 IN 5, Science 50
Robotics Expert 12 Science 50

Gameplay:
Hoard every peace of tech.
Learn every science secret.
Defend and aid the BOS.

Die often for token goodness.

And have fun

Lizzip

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:44 am

Silent but deadly! (like a fart)

Name:
Agent C

SPECIAL:
S - 4
P - 8
E -8
C - 5
I - 8
A - 6
L - 1

Tagged Skills:
Guns
Sneak
Melee

Other Skills:
The three tagged skills, then all other combat skills - Explosives, Energy weapons, Unarmed
Then 'intelligent' skills - Lockpick, Science, Repair

Playthrough Style & Bio:
Agent C, trained in all weapon types (and unarmed), is a deadly assassin. Focusing on combat and sneak will give you the edge in all combat situations, which is handy, as your lack of lockpicking and science skills early in the game will stop you from taking most locked shortcuts.

Agent C has a preference for silenced weapons, headshots and killing people from behind
denm101

Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:02 am

Character Name: Tim Burkoff

Character profile: A very passive Charlie Sheen. Does not engage anyone in any negative vibes.

when he is on drugs: Complete alter ego, goes crazy to the point to killing people for fun.
TheAdoringFan1

Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:34 am

Name: Josh "Strongman" Lee

Skills: Guns, Lockpick, Melee
Traits: Built to destroy, Fast shot
S.P.E.C.I.A.L: S-9, P-1, E-9, C-5, I-1, A-9, L-6
Perks: Rapid reload (lvl 2), Run n gun (lvl 4), Bloody mess (lvl 6), Strong back (lvl 8), Fight the power (lvl 10) ,Heavyweight (lvl 12), Burden to Bear (lvl 30)

Bio/playstyle: Josh tends to show off his extreme strength by mainly utilizing larger weapons, his favorite being the minigun (you need to level up energy weapons and explosives as well as guns to use most of the big guns effectively), but he also likes to use melee weapons from time to time to also show his immense strength. He prefers heavy armor as it shows how strong he is. Josh isn't very smart he prefers to just fire lead than use computers, however Josh is slightly charismatic, as he likes to be the center of attention, but he isn't the best at speech (don't level speech over 50) Josh grew up joining gangs, as he wasn't smart enough for a proper education, from this he learnt to lockpick and from these gained sympathy for gangs like the Powder Gangers and Great Kahns. He doesn't like authority, such as the NCR and Mr House, and prefers the independent route (side with Yes Man) Josh likes the Boomers and Brotherhood of Steel as they both like to use big guns. Josh doesn't outright hate the Legion but he doesn't like them either (stay neutral with the Legion). Overall, Josh likes to use big guns to solve most problems, but he doesn't usually attack others unless they attack him.
TheBoboEffect

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 am

Name: Duke Nuka (aka Duke Nukem "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum and i am all out of gum." )

Selected Skills: Repair , Guns, Survival

Perks:..............................................Lvl Req........................Other req.
Confirmed Bachelor.............................2..............................None
Comprehension...................................4..............................Intelligence 4
Run 'n gun...........................................4..............................Guns 45 or Energy Weapons 45
Hand Loader........................................6..............................Repair 70
Scrounger............................................8..............................Luck 5
Strong Back.........................................8..............................Strength 5, Endurance 5
Animal Friend......................................10.............................Charisma 6, Survival 45
Fast Metabolism..................................12.............................None
Adamantium Skeleton.........................14.............................None
Jury Rigging........................................14.............................Repair 90

Anything else is up to cohh to fill in any blanks as long as it fits the profile.

Traits: Four Eyes & Fast Shot or Wild Wasteland

Special:

S: 8
P: 4
E: 8
C: 6
I: 4
A: 5
L: 5

Playthrough Style & Bio:`

Duke is not the brightest of humans he will often bash into crouds of enemies without thinking
he also Loves his guns and explosives, he can withstand anything that gets thrown at him
he loves to sweettalk but when it's time he will spray and pray untill everyone is dead.
Duke's biggest love is beer & cigs, anything he can get a buzz out off.
This Adrelinine junky is all about the kick and is not afraid to take the first shot.
Next to his addictions he also loves to gamble and hit on the lady's.
If he cant shoot his way out of a nasty situation he will risk it and punch and swing his way out.
(Duka usually uses Big Guns and any Big Melee weapon he can get his hands on, explosives are only to get a great entrance or to play around with)
Duke is not known to be stealthy or intelligent, a brute force rather.
He also is not a fan of any type of power armor since it is for the weak.
He is also known to always be wearing some type of glasses (pref sunglasses)

Duke was in a cryo sleep for a long time, he remembers the world the way it was before
this has him confused and is hard to adjust to the situation. In his time he had encountered
a lot of war and combat, so he knows his way around the battlefield even tho he sees it as his
personal playground. Not much is there to be said about this man since even his name was lost
in the world we now live in. His first word was dukeeee, since no one knows this man and he forgot his
name therefor he was named Duke Nuka, our version of John Doe.

I really have no clue if this is worth anything, havent played Fallout NV myself so
Long Live google i hope this is accurate enough.

If anyone is able to smoothen this out feel free to do so!

(spelling and grammar may differ from what was intended :p )
SarNati

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:46 am

Name: The Wanderer
Marked Skills: Small Guns (Pistols Only) Stealth, Lockpicking

SPECIAL:
S: 4
P: 7
E: 5
C: 7
I: 5
A: 7
L: 5

Description:
The Wanderer gave up his name years ago. In truth he doesn't remember it. He was given his current moniker by a doxy he spent the night with and figured it as good as anything else. He prefers to avoid fights, either through stealth or talking his way out, but is very skilled with pistols when it comes down to it. He refuses to use guns larger than a pistol as he styles himself a bit of an old west gunslinger. He enjoys gambling and women, and is very personable when he needs to be, but refuses to travel with companions. He doesn't like attachments, having lost himself and finding he likes it that way. He is a gambler, a thief, a survivalist, and enjoys his substances.
zongguu

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Name: Dicey
Marked Skills: Chosen randomly.

SPECIAL:
L: 9

Specials are random (except luck), so are perks, skill point and even choices.

Description: The near death experience caused by being shot in the head has made Dicey put all faith in luck and will use coins and dice to make all important decisions. Dicey has a workaholic mentality and will run errands for next to nothing, because Dicey believes doing so will bring him good luck. Dicey dislikes stealing and will only do so in dire situations or for something they truly desire.

- The Idea behind this archetype is to have the way you approach situations change throughout the playthrough, scrape by using what ever means you have asses to. While having all dialog choices be random would be too much, some of the more important decisions should be random.

- When you level up, one skill will be chosen at random and all skill point from that level up will be spent on that skill (if the skill becomes capped at 100 and you have left over point you may spend them how ever you like). Skills at 100 are removed from the random table.

- For each completed quest (all quests the Pip-boy catalogs) Dicey gains a re-roll, witch you can spend to redo any random choice.

- Gambling is encouraged and stealing is discouraged, but not forbidden.

- Use what ever method of randomization you want (real dice, random number generator, etc)

"Place thy trust in the dice." - Dicey
bonedragon17

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:07 pm

Name: Cohh "Frane" Selak (A.K.A. Luckiest Man Alive)

Agility: 6
Luck: 8
(You can arrange any of the other stats however you want to go with your play style. You can also put more points into either of these two so long as Luck is highest stat among them all)

Selected Skills:
- Guns (OR) Energy Weapon (Up to you, there are plenty of energy weapons early game if you don't think Energy Weapons are worth it)
- Repair (OR) Medicine (Patch you up or patch up you weapons. Only get to choose one. ^_^ )
- Science (OR) Lockpick (Whichever is easier for you. Science for lore, Lockpick for loot... Oh the pain of choices)
- Speech (Not really top of list, you can do this if you find yourself wanting more out of dialogue)

Perks: (Consider the following essential unless you are going for experience or stat boost perks)
-Educated (Level 4, Int 4 - Not necessarily essential but helps max out skills)
-Fortune Finder
-Scrounger
-Action Boy (Before or after you pick the skill below)
-Mysterious Stranger (AND/OR) Miss Fortune (Abuse the VATS system when you take this perk)

Playthrough Style:
Just your run of the mill gunman with a higher chance for critical hits while avoiding some extra damage themselves. Your strongest strength is being able to abuse the V.A.T.S. system to cripple or even kill your opponent with a hidden stalker (in regards to the bio below, the players parents?) helping you out. Try to stay out of physical combat unless you are unarmed/melee spec'ed.

I put this together with the ability to alter things that will make it comfortable to you. I also gave some flexibility so you can pursue dialogue choices, loot, and have plenty of caps and ammo for when you need it.

IF AND ONLY IF you want a challenge, you may only use light armor and energy weapons. Skills will be Energy Weapon, Medicine, and Science (as some locked doors are linked to terminals, so you can get lore and loot this way too).

Bio:
My mama always said I was luckier than others. I guess that's because I once found a glowing 20-leaf clover growing under my pillow when I was little. I mean, I kind of believe her considering what happened to me over the years now. There was an explosion in the vault when I was little that pretty much killed everyone in the room but me, papa was showing me how to charge up a energy cell. Guess it was charged a little too long. After that, mama had to work double time to make sure I could get fed but when the vault doors opened, that didn't matter much. Some bad people came in and shot up the place. Many people died but I survived after getting shot in the stomach. Mama was on top of me so I suppose she took most of the bullet for me. God I miss them both.

I left the vault soon after and ran into a caravan heading east out of California. They let me work with them as a work-hand but before we reached the boarder checkpoint, we were ambushed by raiders. Again, I survived but it wasn't from a gunshot this time. It was from a Brahmin falling on me after it got shot. Nearly crushed my lungs but I managed to slip out. Crossing the border was a bit of a pain but the same raiders attacked and I was able to slip through without much of a hassle. I heard there were jobs up in New Vegas and I really needed the caps so I decided to go and see if there was anything I could do.

Walking along the 93, I ran into a swarm of radscorpions. Of course, I didn't have a weapon so I tried to make a run for it and tripped. Before they came on me, though, lightening struck from out of no where and killed the swarm. A bit random but I say I'll take it. I ran into a pretty girl at a rest-stop at the junction of the 95 and 93. Her name was Vanessa but she prefered to be called Venom. Never really understood why. We traveled for a while, she cooked and I helped her hunt with a rifle I found along the way. It was fun but then I fell ill one dinner. I found out later, after I woke up after excruciating pain, that she poisoned me and that I was buck naked.

It didn't take me long to find her. She was dead not but a few hundred yards from where I woke up. I guess her gun misfired cause there was a bullet hole right between her eyes. I took what I could and headed back on the road again, the New Vegas lights in sight.

AT LAST! I finally made it to Freeside, the part of New Vegas that I could actually get into. But I couldn't help to figure that there were people following me. Sometimes when I take aim at somethin', I hear an extra gunshot or two when I fire. Weird.

I managed to land a job as a Courier with the Mohave Express. I worked hard, made friends, and told my story to everyone there who asked. There was one feller that didn't regard my stories as amazing. Just a run of bad luck so I guess that's just on him. Oh, I got to go. Boss got a job for me to go to Primm and pick up a package. I'll be back with two shakes of a Brahmin tail!

-Notes-
- The name Frane Selak is the name of the luckiest person to ever considered to live on the planet. He has lived through multiple life-threatening events and is still living today. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frane_Selak
viper2103

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Heavy Weapons Build

Name: Tigerseyes
Female

Strength: 7
Perception: 7
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 5

Tagged Skills

Guns
Explosives
Repair

Perks

Rapid Reload
Educated
Scrounger
Strong Back
Jury Rigging
Solar Powered

Tigerseyes is neither good nor bad, she does what is best for her not everyone else. She likes to explore and just loves Mini-guns! Cohh can choose how he would like to progress the character. This character is well rounded and shouldn't have any problems in doing any quest in the game I have played this build before and not found a quest I cant do one way or another.
SoySauuce

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Name: Wayne "Bounty" Tanner

Special:
S:4
P:7
E:3
C:7
I:8
A:7
L:4

Tag Skills: Barter, Repair, Speech (if you pick the tag perk you have to tag one of your seconday skills)
Secondary Skills: Sneak, Guns, Explosives, Survival

Traits: Good Natured, Hot Blooded.

Must Have Perks: Travel Light, Light Touch, Hand Loader, Quick Draw, Rapid Reload, Cowboy and NO Bloody Mess

Background: Wayne grew up in Modoc, living with his 3 older sisters, his older brother and his father. He would help in his families shop called "Modoc Shmodoc". After a while he realised he had quite a knack for haggling a price with people and a while he became quite a good speaker as well. With his father doing most of the repairs around the town he learned quite a lot about mending things so much that he considered himself a "super duper handyman". At the age of 19 Wayne started wanting more out of his life, he wanted to see new Reno for example so when some of his childhood friends wanted to travel there he joined them. It was actually one of the worst decisions he made, it turned out he was not as looking as he was thinking. After he returned home his family heard how he spent all of their savings to gamble so they decided to kick him out. Homeless, poor and lonely were a new low in his life so he started wandering east until he made his way to the Mojave. Where desperate for some caps he became a courier with the mojave express, delivering packages just so he could buy himself his next meal. Turns out that one package was not what it seemed and you took a bullet to the head.

Playstyle: You are a "gentlemen" trader which means you have to try and make a profit each time you trade and you can only use "classy" weapons like the dress cane or the .22 revolver from project nevada in settlements (don't want to look like degenerate now, do we?) any weapon that has a strength requirement of 6 or less can be used but he does have a preference of using cowboy weapons. You despise using unarmed and melee weapon mainly because it is wrong to get the sleeves of your expensive suit bloody. Energy weapons are not civil enough (there is just something wrong about turning someone into a pile of ash or goo, but making someone explode into a pile of guts is amusing). For some strange reason he also does have a weird obsession with Rad-Away and will stockpile at all costs.

Rules: No VATS, Your Character HAS to have a moustache and you have to play hardcore, no vanilla companions and no vanilla fast travel

Mods:
Project Nevada: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40040/?
New Vegas Bounties I: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37310/?
New Vegas Bounties II: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41184/?
Russell: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50107/?
The Inheritance: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49012/?
The Someguy Series: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48925/?
Mobile Truck Base: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50978/?
1drain

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Name: Sierra "Good Vibes"

ST: 5
PE: 8
EN: 5
CH: 7
IN: 5
AG: 4
LK: 6

Selected Skills: Energy Weapons, Survival, Repair

Playthrough Style & Bio:
Sierra has seen some stuff, man. In his earlier years he was a low-ranking member of the New California Republic originally stationed in Arcata. Returning from a patrol he noticed smoke rising out of a couple of the buildings in town. He hurried into the city center only to find the complete slaughter of the town's residents; animals and children included. Feeling like he betrayed his charges, Sierra spiralled into a great depression.

Sierra has taken to "medication" to keep the images in his head at bay. He consumes large amounts of chems on a daily basis, his preference being a Jet and Mentats combo. Sierra never takes Buffout as it bums out his high.

Sierra lives by a long forgotten adage, "War is over, if you want it."

Quirks:
- Sierra follows the way of Flower Power by attempting to find nonviolent solutions to bad situations
- When he has a bad trip, Sierra has been known to try and pet dangerous animals
- Karma is mega important; whenever Sierra does something "bad" he needs to clear the bad thoughts with his "medication"
Its_Jinxeo

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Orion, The Hunter.

Name: Orion
Sex: Male or female, doesn't matter.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L's
Strength: 7
Perception: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 4
Luck: 6

Tagged Skills:
Guns
Repair
Survival

Perks:
Hunter (LVL 2, requires Survival 30)
Cannibal (LVL 4)
Educated (LVL 6)
Travel Light (LVL 8, requires Survival 45)
[Optional] (LVL 10)
Ghastly Scavenger (LVL 12, requires Cannibal perk)
[Optional] (LVL 14, requires Repair 90)
Finesse (LVL 16)
[Optional] (LVL 18)
Home on the Range (LVL 20, requires Survival 70) **Make this [Optional] if you don't have Honest Hearts.**
Them's Good Eatin' (LVL 22, requires Survival 55) **Make this [Optional] if you don't have Old World Blues**
Jury Rigging (LVL 24, requires Repair 90)
[Optional] (LVL 26)
Walker Instinct (LVL 28, requires Survival 50) **Make this [Optional] if you don't have Lonesome Road**
Roughin' It (LVL 30, requires Survival 100) **Make this [Optional] if you don't have Lonesome Road**
**Vanilla players, your road stops here!**

**Every level above 30 is [Optional]!**

Optional Suggested Perks*:
Swift Learner
Toughness
Quick Draw
Commando
Intense Training (used to buff S.P.E.C.I.A.L's for perks)
Run 'n Gun
Ferocious Loyalty
Fortune Finder
Scrounger
Fast Metabolism
Night Person

*You do not have to use these Optional Perks, I am merely suggesting them.

Who is Orion? Orion is a mighty hunter themed character.
While doing this play through it is strongly recommended that you use Hardcore mode.
While playing this character, you should hunt and cook game, and use their hides as crafting supplies or as a income.
You will be getting your Survival skill up so that you can successfully cook the game you will be killing.
Orion has also been raised to survive by any means possible.
If that means using their hunting skills to track down their fellow man for food, they'll do it. They are no stranger to hardship, so when push comes to shove Orion can and will eat Super Mutants or Ghouls.
Orion greatly dislikes Medium and Heavy armor, as it restricts their movement speed.
Orion can use implants, and if you get some they will be the Agility implant, Perception implant, Sub-Dermal Armor implant, Intelligence implant, and Monocyte Breeder implant. Any implants after you get those will be optional.

There are a few caveats though...
Orion will not use Explosive Weapons, Energy Weapons, or Unarmed.
When completing the campaign, Orion will side with Legion or Yes Man, and nothing else.
Orion will have Neutral Karma or Bad Karma at all times.
You cannot have Boone as a companion.
You can only use weapons that you would use for hunting. (Hunting Shotgun, Hunting Rifle, Hunting Revolver, Cowboy Repeater, Trail Carbine, etc.)
Only use Melee if you have nothing else, as this is not a melee character.
You can only use Light Armor on this character.
Rex will be their melee companion.

Okay, this is my first time posting anything like this, let me know how everyone thinks about it and what should be changed/improved!
Darkbringer92

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Do you even Hardcore play-through
Goal~Achieve the achievement~ http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Hardcore_mode

Seeing how you'll be spending a lot of time as the sole survivor of Vault 111 in your soon to come Fallout4 experience. I chose this build to ease the burden of playing on Hardcore mode & to prepare you for what surprises are to come. The main point of this build is to make you mostly dependent on yourself.(No Followers Please) With a high Survival, you can hunt animals and turn them into better food at campsites, this should remove the need to carry a surplus of food in your travels. Pick between Guns and Energy Weapons as your primary source of offense. Since ammunition has weight in Hardcore mode you’ll want to approach this in a more intelligent manner. Break down as much of your ammunition as you like into its components and sell everything else. Only ever keep one or two types of ammunition on you for very particular weapons. For this reason going with Energy Weapons is almost suggested more than regular guns. Since there are only three or so types of ammunition for energy weapons you can carry two or three different guns but only need to worry about a few different types of ammo. Melee combat will be dangerous so be smart & sell or dismantle them for parts you can use. Barter will be another useful trait, bring all those animal skins and looted equipment back to town will surely get you enough caps to resupply for another trip into the Waste. Lastly Survival play-through, so lets leave V.A.T.S out of it & if Cohh knows of any or feels that there are some mods that will enhance this play-style they are allowed in the structure of this build. cohhGG

Stats:
Strength: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 5

Tagged Skills:
Survival
Guns / Energy Weapons
Barter

Traits:
Good Natured
Trigger Discipline

Perks: (No specific order. Be smart, pick your perks wisely)
Hunter
Educated
Hand Loader
Lead Belly
Gunslinger or Commando (as your weapon choice)
Pack Rat
Rad Resistance
Scrounger
Strong Back
Animal Friend (Should take 2 Ranks)
Adamantium Skeleton
Jury Rigging
Tag! (Repair)
Solar Powered
Spray and Pray
ItsNaku

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Name: Flint Beastwood

S:5
P:6
E:4
C:4
I:6
A:9
L:6

Tags: Guns, Melee, Survival

Trait: Fast Shot (other trait optional)

Hardcore playthrough, dislikes stimpacks but will use in an emergency he prefers to cook his own food for survival, uses Revolvers and one handed knives/blades only (as soon as you get one) and never backs down from a challenge. Loves to be the Hero and will often rush into danger to save others.
(gonna edit this in as writing it down made me start playing through again, i've been playing hardcore, vats only, no stimpacks, survival build using self-made ammo only, might be worth a try to people who like a small challenge, just swap run n' gun for something more usefull)

Perks:
Rapid Reload (2)
Run 'n Gun (4)
Gunslinger (6)
Cowboy(8)
Finesse(10)
(your choice for the rest)

(as a side note this is a build i used for a vats only playthrough, save run n' gun)
ticktock1231

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 am

Name: Lennie Small (of mice and men)

"a man of large stature and great strength but limited mental abilities" (reference)

S 10
P 7
E 10
C 1
I 3
A 4
L 5

As we all know from the book Lennie wouldn't try hurt a fly. This character must be played like the book, he has super strength and endurance but doesn't know very much. Must focus on melee (unarmed if possible). Must pick up everything in the wasteland and pretend that it is the most important thing in the world (including paper weights). You try to help EVERYONE (including the bad guys because you don't know any better). If there is ANYONE that makes fun of you, then they will die. You are incredible at the out doors and love animals. You can have either a human or animal as your companion. You must make an effort to not kill as many animals as possible. If a person asks you to clear out a cave of animals you must refuse, if they keep pushing then you may go in to a frenzy and they may be hurt or killed (that last part is up to you).

Skills:

You should focus on the following skills; Melee Weapons, Repair, Survival, and Unarmed.

Lennie is a great big guy and loves the outdoors but can also repair anything.

Weapons/armor:

You wouldn't be fond of either, simple clothing and your hands is all you have ever needed.

Perks:

LV 2 - Friend of the night
LV4 - Rad Child or Confirmed Bachelor
LV6 - Bloody Mess
LV8 - Super Slam!
LV10 - Animal Friend
LV12 - Animal Friend
LV14 - Unstoppable Force
LV16 - Adamantium Skeleton
LV18 - Paralyzing Palm
LV20 - Solar Powered
LV22 - Grim Reaper's Sprint
LV24 - Slayer
LV26 - Nerves of Steel
LV28 - <Your choice>
TheWeirdestGmr

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:31 am

Name: D. I.

S 6
P 8
E 5
C 2
I 6
A 8
L 5
(if there are extra points they go to luck)

Skills: Repair, Guns, Energy Weapons

Perks need to be picked with this in mind. You are a sniper, who sees everything and from a good ways off. You consistently hit what you are shooting and can keep your guns loaded no matter the situation.
ticktock1231

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:47 am

Louise Sawyer (Thelma & Louise)

"Louise is a sharp-tongued waitress working in a diner"(reference)

S 8
P 6
E 8
C 5
I 7
A 5
L 1

For this role you are a Strong and Smart woman. You won't be taking ANY Guff from any male swine. You like small guns and have no fear of using it for intimidation. You will do what is needed to get money. Any man that says anything bad about a woman (even if it isn't you) or is suspected of commuting a crime against a woman will be killed. With everything in your life that has happened luck surly isn't among them. You will help ALL women that you find, even if they are on the "wrong side." People in authority make you nervous and you do not want to do anything for them. You can only have female or animal companions.

Skills:

Focus on Guns, Survival, Barter and Energy Weapons

Weapons/Armor:

Guns, guns and more guns. The longer you play the game the better you get and are more conformable with guns. Not a big fan of armor, prob Leather as a max.

Perks:

LV 2 - Black Widow
LV4 - Cherchez La Femme (This is only for the "unique dialogue options with certain characters")
LV6 - Travel Light
LV8 - Hand Loader
LV10 - Cowboy
LV12 - Terrifying Presence
LV14 - Sniper
LV16 - Better Criticals
LV18 - Concentrated Fire
LV20 - Action Girl
LV22 - Spray 'n pray
LV24 - Action Girl
LV26 - Nerves of Steel
LV28 - <Your Choice>