Tokens not Generated on Mobile

Please post any bugs or issues you find in this board.
Skizmatic

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:09 pm

My understanding was that even while watching on mobile, our tokens would continue to go up.

However, I have not received a single token over the past two months while my computer has been out of order. I have been watching upwards of 6 hours each day, have talked in chat even (all from my S5). Yet for some reason my tokens are the same number as when I left. I had this issue a year and a half ago where I had been using mobile for nearly six months and had no token gains, was told it should be working and that I can't be helped. I know that these are just tokens, but I have missed out on around 6k+ tokens because of this problem, please help.
Skizmatic

Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:31 am

Posted this quite a while ago, never got a reply. Just wanted to clarify a point, and update the thread. First off, I am not doing this so that anyone will try and 'give' me the points, as I wouldn't want you to assume I was being truthful, and not just trying to sneak around the system for some extra tokens. But, I want anyone else experiencing this, whether they realize it or not, to be getting tokens if it is indeed broken.

I have now been watching Cohh primarily on mobile, as I started a new job four months ago that keeps me away from home, and find even when at home it is just more convenient to watch him on my phone. I have been watching my tokens, and have not been gaining them consistently. I do notice the occasional token gain through mobile, but it is a fraction of what you see when you are in the channel on a PC. I have been logged in, and have chatted intermittently so I know that I am connected to chat.

Please look into this, just so it is fair for those in my situation. Thanks!