Hello Cohhilition!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
RedDragonRob

Well, it's been a month since I subscribed and I have to say this has been one of the best channels I've ever subbed to. Would very much like to thank Cohh, the many wonderful mods, and any number of great subscribers(and nonsubs) who have welcomed me and made me feel at home here. I'm still learning who some of the mods are, etc but so far everyone has been great! Here's to many more months of subbing! cohhCheers.

Anyways, I figured.. if anyone wanted to know a bit about me, here goes!

My handle online is RedDragonRob (just about EVERYWHERE, lol) but folks are welcome to just call me Rob. I'm an avid gamer in my mid 30s with a Bachelor's Degree, with a major in Computer Science: Hardware Systems & a minor in Applied Physics: Electronics. I mainly consider computers and video games my greatest hobby/passion, although I'm an avid fantasy/sci-fi book/TV show lover. I grew up with an Atari 2600 and a Commodore 64 which I loved playing video games on. I would watch my father for hours programming or booting up Maniac Mansion, Might & Magic 1, and Ultima 1, 2 etc.

I currently reside in east-central Indiana and work for a Wal-Mart Distribution Center as an orderfiller (if you know what that is kudos). It can be an exhausting job but the pay is awesome and I only work Sat/Sun/Mon and get a 4 day "weekend" after (tues thru fri off), which is my prime game time. I recently bought a new PC which came with Witcher 3. Cohh was a natural choice to watch when I first saw he had started a Witcher 1 playthrough. I only vaguely knew who he was through itmeJP and an appearance on the Co-Optional Podcast with TotalBiscuit/Dexbonus/JesseCox, but after watching his awesome attitude on stream playing Witcher 1 and on occasion H1Z1 and Rust, I knew I needed to subscribe and support the Cohhilition.

I mainly game on PC but Xbox One has been my go-to system when I need to rage and play some Far Cry 4 or Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and 'shoot some noobs'. I currently love Hearthstone, Witcher 3, H1Z1 and a variety of other Steam games in the survival/horror, RPG, and grand strategy genres. PC-info wise, I'm running a new system I recently pieced together via IBuyPower.

PC Specs:
Raidmax Horus Gaming Case - Black
AMD FX-9590 Eight-Core Processor @ 4.70 GHz
Corsair Hydro Series H55 Liquid CPU Cooling System
16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR3-1866 G.SKILL RipjawsX RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 - 4GB - Single Card
ASRock Fatality 990FX Killer Motherboard
1000 Watt Standard Power Supply
120GB Kingston SV300 SSD
1.5TB internal HDD and 4 various external HDD's ranging from 300GB to 3TB
14X LG Blu-ray Re-writer
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OS
iBUYPOWER standard Gaming Keyboard
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
HyperX Cloud Pro Gaming Headset

If you ever have any questions, feel free to post em here or ask me in Cohh chat. I'm almost always lurking there and if I'm not afk, always happy to help out, answer questions or do whatever I can to keep Cohh chat as chill as it always seems to be.

Thanks again Cohh & Lady Carnage for being so awesome and I look forwards to many, many more months following such a great channel!

-Rob
RedDragonRob

Just got my St. Jude T-shirt today! So very happy with the awesome quality!
[ATTACH=full]1131[/ATTACH]
Attachments
ScreenShot0857.jpg
magnusvan

Welcome mate good post ;)
Aunty Jack (My Avatar Background)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnEOr1MgwTM
Malta1565

Epic hello post is epic!

What's your favorite Atari game? I always liked Defender and Q bert. I haven't played in years, my Atari is somewhere buried in a box in my parents basement.
RedDragonRob

Q*bert was one of the faves I remember.. There were a few others.. but can't remember all of their names. One called.. i think Tank? Another I believe was Sub Commander. We're talking 30+ years ago though so can't really say what some of them were anymore, lol
Crazy_Clamp

Hey there, Welcome!
Belgian guy living in the USA.
I do English & French videos on Youtube as well as some streams on Twitch!