Hi, I'm darkedone02!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
darkedone02

Hello I'm darkedone02!

I've been around twitch for about two years or so just mostly watching smaller youtube channels out there, such as jacklifear, tehmorag, elegyofgames, and many other small channels out there with around 100-300 viewers on average. I also submit news on to their discord news channel that they actually willing set up for me, and I've been sending news to at least 10+ discord channels.

I've been watching cohhcarnage whenever I have the time (might end due to first shift job, forcing me to watch only his vods and youtube channel), and I tend to watch him mostly on "dropped frames" when the show popped up.

I am not yet a subscriber or a duel sub (i'll will be whenever I have tons of spare cash once I am employed), and I'm also highly interested into his games that he is also working on, expectantly project resurgence which I am looking forward to playing sometimes in the future.
Alysante

Welcome to the Cohhmunity \o/
Malta1565

Hi, hope all is well. No rush to sub cohh just wants you to watch and enjoy!
ticktock1231

I agree with malta, being a sub or web sub is something you do ONLY when you don't have any other bills (like food or lights). I haven't heard of those other streams, might have to look into them. I can't WAIT for Projects Resurgence. I was lucky enough to help out behind the scenes and talking with Rob 1 on 1, all I can say is that game is going to be great! Cheers.