Good Afternoon

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
Whytonia

Hello,
I'm new to Cohh's channel but definitely not new to the streamers of the Cohhilition. I watch Tess every time she streams! I tend to lurk during the weekdays because I work and I have tons of paperwork and shuffling of said paperwork to do.

Anyway, HI! I'm Whytonia. I live in North Carolina, USA. I tend to watch lots of streams and I love getting to know new people!

Um. More about me? Just turned a certain age that makes me older. :rolleyes: I have a husband, Justin, and 1 dog, Bourbon. I also have 4 cats, Ritz, KitKat, Galahad, and Peppy. We have a thing for alcohol and food. :P For my birthday I got gifted a Mastiff/Saint Bernard mix. She was born 2 days before my birthday and I will get her in June I believe!
I have been gaming for some odd years. 10 years of it being World of Warcraft. I fell in love with Final Fantasy 8, as it was my first Final Fantasy game. I didn't get in to 7 (sorry, you can sue me). :p

Anything else you would like to know please feel free to ask! (tessLove) (bruisedLove) ;)

Whytonia