Oh hai =]

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
AlteredAlice

Hey guys,

I'm Dulzane and I've been lurking around Cohh's stream for a few months now. I finally decided to sub today (and brought his limited edition tee for charity - so basically having a Cohh-day!) and I'm really glad I can be part of the community with you all. I also watched Tessachka and Towelliee before I realised they were part of the Cohhilition, so this seems like the right place for me.

About me? I'm from the UK (yes we drink tea all day and yes it rains a lot) and been hanging out on Twitch for about a year now. I started off watching loads of League of Legends videos, but after quitting the game I got into all the other game channels that I'd never seen before. Cohh's stream seems particularly friendly and funny so I kinda got attached. Plus he dips into almost every game possible, which is awesome.

As far as gaming goes I spent most of my 'game-life' playing World of Warcraft until I discovered that other games do actually exists. Recently I've fallen in love with Bloodborne (which I am yet to finish) The Witcher 1 & 2 (bring on number 3!!!!) and Tomb Raider (which I have just started). I find games a great escape from reality, as I have a job which I highly dislike - boring office work stuff. I live with an amazing boyfriend which is also a great escape, but the job thing tends to get to me a lot so being part of a great gaming community would make a huge difference to my life!

Anyway... just wanted to say hi... so hi =].

Dulzane
Malta1565

Lurkers unite! Hi and hope all is well .