Why, hullo there Cohhilition!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
FuraiTHD

Hey,

I've been watching Cohh for quite a while now. Never posted or actually read forums, even though I've created an account long time ago. Hurray achievements! You're doing your thing!

I feel like I should properly introduce myself. My name is Lucas, I come from Poland. My nick is connection of Furai + THD. The first one is the nick I came up after seeing Mazda's concept car. I've like the name and it's meaning ("sound of the wind" in Japanese) and it kind of stuck to me. The other part is company for which I'm working for few years now. We're bunch of friends doing things we like. I'm sysadmin there.

As you can see in my profile I'm 26 years young and getting younger every day.

I think that's all from me. If you feel like you want to know anything more about me - feel free to ask.

EDIT: I'll try to slowly catch up with forums.

Cheers,
Furai
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
Alysante

Welcome to the Forums \o/
So where is the Fountain of Youth? :P
FuraiTHD

I think there's no such thing. I just look young in general. Definitely not my age. :)
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
Phantom12B

Hey buddy, nice to meet ya, welcome to the forums! :D
MuppetKicker

Hi!
Malta1565

Hi, hope all is well in Poland.
FuraiTHD

I'm not following closely any kind of news but I'm pretty sure that all is fine at the moment. Of course except for our government. (But who doesn't complain about their government these days...duh.)
ticktock1231

Hello and welcome! You have been around a while if you have 21000 tokens, very nice work. I haven't heard of King Arthur's Gold, but that video on your site made it look amazing! It sounds like the kind of game that Cohh and the community would really enjoy playing! I am also a sys admin, but for a company that makes health stuff, not really fun games. Take care!