Sapphire Gardens - Rust Server

Rynea

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Hi all,

I already know we have a Cohhilition rust server, so why an additional one?
Initially I made it before we even had an official Cohhilition one, also the rules are - even though in most regards they are quite similar - they are a little different in some aspects.

The server currently has a whitelist other features are door sharing, various admin tools, some adapted airdrop settings and ownership changes so people can destroy grief/misplaced items on their foundations.

More features will likely be added in the future.

The server is most of the time pretty empty and except a few players, theres not many around as it was mostly used for friends and testing up till now. Server is located in Central EU, 250 slots, though I will likely limit it on 50 slots soon.

The main Cohhilition server is very competitive and hard to start out. If you're new and want to take a look at the game, without 50 people running all over you before you even have an idea of how to kill a wolf, feel free to let me know here and I will add you to the whitelist.

Everyone else who is looking for a less populated server is welcome too of course. Just drop a post here with your steam64 ID and I will add you.

You find the server under the Modded Servers List. The Server name is "Sapphire Gardens"
You can also use net.connect via the F1 console, the address is eude20.playrust.eu:28050
ohgeezy

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 am

I'm guessing this server doesn't need the 500/1000 token requirement?
Would love to have a server to call home until I can play in both!
(I think I got my 64ID right)