Lots of free game design videos - 3dbuzz.com shutting down

Feel free to talk about anything and everything gaming related
TomHawkins_

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:00 am

Hey everyone! I'm not affiliated with this website, just wanted to let others know about this before they possibly take the site down for good. :cohh7:

I'm currently learning how to develop games in my spare time, so this was of special note to me.

I recently saw that 3Dbuzz, which has a LOT of videos on game design, coding, program use (some are outdated), concept work, art, modeling, and quite a number of others - is shutting down, (very sadly due to the passing of the guy behind most of it) and thus making all of those videos available for free to download. I'm in the middle of doing that myself.

This is from their web page:
The End of an Era
Hello everyone,
The 3D Buzz community has been amazing and inspirational for 2 decades. However, all good things...
3D Buzz, Inc has closed its doors. Subscription and recurring payments have already been suspended. This page is our final gift to such a wonderful community. Below you will find download links to all of our available material, free of charge.
Thank you for so many years of support. You are all, truly, the best community anyone could hope for. May we see each other again somewhere in the ether...
From all of us to all of you,
Remember to always look, listen, and learn.
Goodbye, good health, and good luck.
The website is only one page, and all the videos are categorized in a list down the page, there is a TON, happy digging! :cohhOMG:
https://www.3Dbuzz.com/

I don't know how long they'll keep the site up, but for anyone interested in game dev, or art, anything related, go take a look! :cohhD: